Should Idle be a Trial Moderator?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should Idle be a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Idle

What is your steam name?: Idle

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:581059856

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Moderator on icefuse imperial RP

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Mid February 2021

What date did you make your forums account? March 15 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 3 https://imgur.com/gallery/hVGdQF9 

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: PST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I feel I should be made a trial moderator because of my past experience on imperial RP I have learned a lot of what it means to be staff. I have also learned how to deal with staff situations. I also would treat everyone fairly no matter who they are. i would also like to help make sure that everyone who's playing on gaminglight enjoys there time on the server. I would be active on the forums and responding to staff applications. helping new players is something I would always be glad to do. i also feel i deserve the rank because i would be active on staff and taking sits. respecting all players would always be a priority to me to make sure that everyone feels respected. i also stay as active as i can and i would also stay active on staff by taking sits attesting meetings ETC. also maintaining professionalism as staff would is something that i would always do.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  I would first bring them to a rooftop/secluded area so i would not be Interfering with RP, i would ask the person to calm down and if they continue to diss I would gag them and then i would open logs to see how many were either Rdm'd or Ardm'd, I would then explain to them why what they were doing is not alllowed on the server and that I would suggest to them that after they have been warned/jailed i would let them know they should read over the MOTD then i would warn them for MRDM/NITRP/NCWS/staff diss. Then I would get a higher up to give him a 5 day ban.

• Sad 1

49 minutes ago, The Iron Rabbit said:

+support Active 

Helpful 

Friendly 

Has Mod experience

Good luck!

idle is a great guy and would make a amazing staff member. he is also very active.

Edited by ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

I am changing this to a -Support as you were recently warned

Edited by ICE

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

Changing this to a  -Support 

Caught printing on FBI and Dispatch then proceeded to lie about it and started resigning from everything he was currently in user has now received a warn for it as of recently.

Edited by yh

-Support
He Was Printing on Dispatch, Lied, Then Resigned.

Edited by Mag1c
Changing to a -Support

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

10 hours ago, yh said:

+Support 

- Active 

- Friendly 

- Knows the rules 

- Low warns 

- Good application 

Overall Idle would do well as staff.

Best of luck! 

Well said! +Support

| PD SGT FBI SSA State MSTRSGT SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO |

WYC CFO | Moderator

+Support

-Knows the rules

-Active

-Only had good experiences with Idle

-Low warns

-Good Application

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

+Support 

-Active

-Knows the Rules

-Low Warns

Good Luck Idle!

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

20 hours ago, yh said:

+Support 

- Active 

- Friendly 

- Knows the rules 

- Low warns 

- Good application 

Overall Idle would do well as staff.

Best of luck! 

Can be  immature  

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 4/23/2021 at 11:36 AM, The Iron Rabbit said:

+support Active 

Helpful 

Friendly 

Has Mod experience

Good luck!

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

On 4/24/2021 at 1:20 AM, Mag1c said:

+Support
Has good intentions
Knows The Rules
He is in the Event Team
Active

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

Just now, UncreativeDaniel said:

-Support

This guy was caught printing money on FBI and Dispatch. He then lied about it and started resigning from everything. This makes me question your knowledge of the MOTD, and your commitment to the community when you do something wrong...

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

Just now, UncreativeDaniel said:

-Support

This guy was caught printing money on FBI and Dispatch. He then lied about it and started resigning from everything. This makes me question your knowledge of the MOTD, and your commitment to the community when you do something wrong...

thats crazy