Wheat's Appeal Form- Denied

Stirringwheat18

Steam name: StirringWheat18

SteamID: 76561199121898670

Ingame name: Wheat/Double Wheat

Ban Length: Forever

Admin that banned you: Eternity (Steam_0:0:181785233)

Reason for ban: Advertising server other than gaminglight

Dispute: I advertised a server other than GamingLight, I Was told by another server to advertise them, I did it because because they told me to advertise them, and I thought it was ok to do, I wanted to advertise a server that was really hard to make. I did it because they told me to, and I thought it was OK, because the server is dead and I wanted to grow their server. I'll make up by reading MOTD with my friend Bread.

Edited by Stirringwheat18

-Support 

Advertising other servers isn't allowed at all on Gaming light

you did it and have to accept the Punishment that comes with it. should of thought about it before you did it.

Reading the MOTD wont change anything

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

32 minutes ago, Vice said:

-Support 

Advertising other servers isn't allowed at all on Gaming light

you did it and have to accept the Punishment that comes with it. should of thought about it before you did it.

Reading the MOTD wont change anything

17 minutes ago, Dr. Whale said:

-Support
-You did it because "They Told you to"
-Only reason you're coming back is because the server died.

I agree with Whale on this one.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

50 minutes ago, Dr. Whale said:

-Support

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

11 hours ago, Dr. Whale said:

-Support

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

- Support

You already tried to appeal this twice. Said yourself that you understood that advertising was bad. Both times you edited your original post to just say "ok" and "I understand now. Sorry for advertising." I can tell you that third time wont be the charm.

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

10 hours ago, Beelzebub said:

- Support

You already tried to appeal this twice. Said yourself that you understood that advertising was bad. Both times you edited your original post to just say "ok" and "I understand now. Sorry for advertising." I can tell you that third time wont be the charm.

I agree with Beelzebub. Just be happy it’s not a blacklist.

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

-Support
sorry but that is not allowed my good sir

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD