Duncan's 48-Hour Notice

Duncan  McOkiner

Hello Agents!

I believe that this has been a long time coming, if we are all honest. I have absolutely enjoyed being Command within SRT more-so than any other department on the server. I felt important, I felt helpful, and most of all, I truly vibe with all the other members of SRT Command.

There are many reasons that I am resigning, however, the primary one has to do with the direction of SRT - SRT has a long future ahead of it in terms of leadership, growth, and respect - I do not believe that I have a place in that future. I have a deep passion for Leadership; what drives me is to lead others until they are greater than myself, to teach others the true ways of success, and to drive individuals into achieving their goal. I feel as if, to the greatest extent, I have achieved that goal in each department I have helped command thus far.

I believe that SRT has phenomenal leadership and will thrive if given the resources. I do not believe that I am needed any longer. I hope to one day bring my services as an organizer, leader, secretary, and role model to another department just as I did in SRT's time of greatest need - whenever there were essentially two active Command.

I am not leaving the Community, therefore I will not post a sappy name-recognition list as is customary for resignations. That being said: Mikey - I truly believe that whenever you have the drive, you are one of the greatest Commanders that Gaminglight has ever seen. Do not lose that drive, and ensure that SRT remains your passion.

For Administrative Purposes

Name: Duncan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69411992

• Like 1

one of the most exceptional command members I've seen!

I'm super glad we got to work together back in the day

I'm positive that the next department you choose will be making one of the best decisions it's made 👍🏼

spacer.png

• Head of Staff

damn, sad to see you go homie 😞

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Duncan 

I only made it to sgt in SRT and was only there for 4 and half months but you were an insane command member you were a really nice guy and dedicated to SRT. You even went through dming everyone on the roster asking them what they want for update thanks duncan for being a great guy and command member.

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

On 3/18/2021 at 10:02 AM, 𝖕𝖎𝖒𝖕 said:

Duncan 

I only made it to sgt in SRT and was only there for 4 and half months but you were an insane command member you were a really nice guy and dedicated to SRT. You even went through dming everyone on the roster asking them what they want for update thanks duncan for being a great guy and command member.

It was fun working with you duncan hope to see you around

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali