Disallow CI to come back after dying in a supply raid.

MattOminigo3

1 minute ago, Yato Sensei said:

Riot shield....

I don't think any branch should rely so heavily on donator content.

• Like 1

• Retired MTF Nu7 Commander (Lars) / HSU General (Majestic)
  • Retired MTF E11 CPT | SFTO | SCE | SMS | SNM (Lars) / D4 Vanguard (Hypnos)
  • Retired Medical Supervisor | HFW | SFTO | ACM | O5 Logistics | RRH Engineer (Lars/Otter)
  • Retired Maintenace OS | SCS | SFTO - (Lars/Otter)
  •  
  • Former Gensec MSGT (Lars)
  • Former CI SM | Hotshot | Longshot | Sawbones (Dan)

33 minutes ago, enuz 💣 said:

+/- support
I think we can find a middle ground and disallow ALL CI from coming back other than Longshots and Infiltrators. Given the new Watch Tower on the surface I think that it provides a good obstacle for the surface because otherwise, I see MTF holding it before us. I think the middle ground will cause the least amount of issues from both sides. 

Honestly a middle ground is the best idea. Mech raids are only allowed if a certain amount of MTF are on, and if the CI are outnumbered by MTF then the CI has to try harder and play better than the MTF. Honestly the middle ground is the better idea because it would allow people to use more strategy instead of blindly running into combat. Keep in mind MTF get a free Mech-like support SCP if enough CI are on that they can use against CI, much like CI can use a mech against the MTF.

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

25 minutes ago, WantedIdeas said:

+Support

Seeing how CI are all stationed behind barricades and we have to get though a door with only 1 person being able to enter at a time which gives them the advantage here

Edited by Orange 🍊
  • Dislike 1

58 minutes ago, enuz 💣 said:

+/- support
I think we can find a middle ground and disallow ALL CI from coming back other than Longshots and Infiltrators. Given the new Watch Tower on the surface I think that it provides a good obstacle for the surface because otherwise, I see MTF holding it before us. I think the middle ground will cause the least amount of issues from both sides. 

I very much agree that there should be a middle ground. 

Edited by Dang

+/- leaning +

allow infils (maybe longshots) to come back to surface, but that only

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, enuz 💣 said:

+/- support

6 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

Pull out a shield and swarm the area?

that requires someone to spend money. You can't use that to strategize unless you specify that during the briefing and of coarse if someone has it. Saying you can avoid something by paying money doesn't count as a solution...just pay to win lol. But I think a good middle ground would work as said above.
Not trying to start anything just wanted to give my thoughts on what Yato said as it is a reasonable solution but not a good reason to counter it as again, money.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

9 hours ago, eeyore0137 said:

+/- support

I think longshots and E4 should be able to come back and no like short range because MTF could come straight to the tower and kill the longshots/any sniper then that it for them.

9 hours ago, enuz 💣 said:

+/- support

Finding a middle ground between both sides would be ideal, this sounds like it could work for both sides 

Edited by Travar

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

On 3/12/2021 at 5:15 PM, WantedIdeas said:

+Support

Seeing how CI are all stationed behind barricades and we have to get though a door with only 1 person being able to enter at a time which gives them the advantage here

Being sniped by a Barret M82 aswell is a little overkill.

Edited by OWNED

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

On 3/12/2021 at 5:15 PM, WantedIdeas said:

+Support

Being sniped by a Barret M82 aswell is a little overkill.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+Support

and Yes a sniper is overkill i think you could 2 headshot any nu7 from the outside and infils can go in from the back and kill mtf so easily

Current: ------
Former: Nu7 1lt/WO SFTOx2 ECRS Hammer and Sickle Unit   l Gensec SGT l E11 CPL/Ranger l Alpha-1 MSGT l  
kawaii cute anime GIF