Disallow CI to come back after dying in a supply raid.

MattOminigo3

What are you suggesting? - DIsallow CI that die during a supply raid inside or outside of the warehouse to come back to surface so they have to stay in base.

How would this change better the server? - Give MTF a better chance of defeating the supply raid. With the amount of people CI have allowing them to typically have a number advantage, the longshots, E4 and infils can come back right now and pick off MTF over and over again. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - CI when they would like Praxedes with lesser numbers to MTF. CI when MTF with similar or more numbers come up with a decent plan that succeeds taking out the only way for MTF to be killed outside by killing snipers in towers and places of strength, like the roofs and stuff.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - MTF with similar and lesser number to CI. MTF only get about 2 tries (considering nlr) to stop the warehouse raid and CI Classes with snipers can get into position multiple times where they can attack MTF on their way to the already hard enough to defeat warehouse. This change could be a bit fairer for MTF to defeat the supply raid by having a better chance to get to the warehouse if they take out the snipers and outliers. CI can hide in the trees and the tower and there are a lot of sightlines towards the road so this would reduce the avenues MTF can get killed from. MTF already have the small entrance of warehouse and the people in the warehouse to deal with. MTF also have to attack and defend at the same time as opposed to CI only needing to defend.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Please do not argue, leave a + or - Support and a reason, thank you.

Edited by MattOminigo3

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

+/- support
I think we can find a middle ground and disallow ALL CI from coming back other than Longshots and Infiltrators. Given the new Watch Tower on the surface I think that it provides a good obstacle for the surface because otherwise, I see MTF holding it before us. I think the middle ground will cause the least amount of issues from both sides. 

• Like 4

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

2 minutes ago, enuz 💣 said:

+/- support
I think we can find a middle ground and disallow ALL CI from coming back other than Longshots and Infiltrators. Given the new Watch Tower on the surface I think that it provides a good obstacle for the surface because otherwise, I see MTF holding it before us. I think the middle ground will cause the least amount of issues from both sides. 

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

+/- support

I think longshots and E4 should be able to come back and no like short range because MTF could come straight to the tower and kill the longshots/any sniper then that it for them.

3 minutes ago, enuz 💣 said:

+/- support

5 minutes ago, enuz 💣 said:

+/- support

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

-support

i think longshot / infils  should be allowed to go to the mountain or the tower but not inside the warehouse 

cause longshot cant do anything in the warehouse so we use them outside if you want to disallow in general i dont think thats a good idea but longshot should be outside 

and i know that longshot has alot of slots but we still need people inside the warehouse so there is not alot of longshots gonna be outside and you can easily pick them off since the are light armored 

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

+/-Support

Look I know it sucks to get sniped from the watch tower during a Supply raid yes but I believe you guys could rush into the watch tower kill all the longshots there and have I would say 2 MTF Hold the tower. Also I agree on ONLY Letting Longshots and Infils back outside. Maybe we could also work something out with only Max 2-3 Longshots to be allowed outside during a supply raid same with Infils to make it fair.

Edited by [GL] Deez

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

15 minutes ago, WARREN TALOS said:

-support

i think longshot / infils  should be allowed to go to the mountain or the tower but not inside the warehouse 

cause longshot cant do anything in the warehouse so we use them outside if you want to disallow in general i dont think thats a good idea but longshot should be outside 

and i know that longshot has alot of slots but we still need people inside the warehouse so there is not alot of longshots gonna be outside and you can easily pick them off since the are light armored 

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

+Support

Seeing how CI are all stationed behind barricades and we have to get though a door with only 1 person being able to enter at a time which gives them the advantage here

Being sniped by a Barret M82 aswell is a little overkill.

Admin For SCPRP , Vice Commander In Nu-7.

Former Major/Head FTO In Omicron-9

spacer.png

Just now, WantedIdeas said:

+Support

Seeing how CI are all stationed behind barricades and we have to get though a door with only 1 person being able to enter at a time which gives them the advantage here

Just a FRENCH BOY that love to watch anime and eat cookies

RETIRED Nu7 DHFE MAJ | HSU S8 RRH Guardian Alpha 5 Moderator 

Current: Medical Supervisor/ECM/DHFTO                       

1 minute ago, WantedIdeas said:

+Support

• Retired MTF Nu7 Commander (Lars) / HSU General (Majestic)
  • Retired MTF E11 CPT | SFTO | SCE | SMS | SNM (Lars) / D4 Vanguard (Hypnos)
  • Retired Medical Supervisor | HFW | SFTO | ACM | O5 Logistics | RRH Engineer (Lars/Otter)
  • Retired Maintenace OS | SCS | SFTO - (Lars/Otter)
  •  
  • Former Gensec MSGT (Lars)
  • Former CI SM | Hotshot | Longshot | Sawbones (Dan)

1 minute ago, WantedIdeas said:

+Support

Pull out a shield and swarm the area? I don't understand what's so hard about such a simple tactic. Swarming tactics work 9/10 times cuz of the chaos it causes unless a team has a good leader.
- Support

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Just now, Yato Sensei said:

Pull out a shield and swarm the area? I don't understand what's so hard about such a simple tactic. Swarming tactics work 9/10 times cuz of the chaos it causes unless a team has a good leader.
- Support

Not everyone within the raid has a riot shield EVEN With a riotshield i still die since it's one person entering at a time.

spacer.png

31 minutes ago, enuz 💣 said:

+/- support

Free From GL ❤️

Not everyone within the raid has a riot shield EVEN With a riotshield i still die since it's one person entering at a time.

That's why you get everyone to follow you... and 3/4 of the raid has a shield, I've seen it myself. 
Also you can have a pathfinder rush to the big door and open it for others.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

That's why you get everyone to follow you... and 3/4 of the raid has a shield, I've seen it myself. 

They shoot the moment the door opens how are we supposed to get in like that

33 minutes ago, enuz 💣 said:

+/- support

O5 Overseer Council | The Cowboy

Just now, Dares said:

Riot shield....

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022

spacer.png

At the same time, CI can snipe most of us (Lowering HP/Armor and sometimes killing most of us) , we can't snipe them, we can snipe longshots and that's all.

spacer.png

Just now, Dares said:

It's really all about strategy and team work

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

34 minutes ago, enuz 💣 said:

+/- support

Thats the issue we are getting sniped by longshots and infils and there is nothing we can do about it

dont get me wrong, MTF do a very good job with pushing with riot shields and smokes when they infiltrate the warehouse. with that being said, i see no issue applying that with the watch tower...

also do not argue

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

At the same time, CI can snipe most of us (Lowering HP/Armor and sometimes killing most of us) , we can't snipe them, we can snipe longshots and that's all.

I'm going to stop replying here since it swarms the post. But as I said, pull out a riot shield and just swarm in. A bullet deals 1 armor damage to you. Even if its a 50BMG against a simple glass reinforced shield. Tactics and team leadership 🙂 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022

spacer.png