Camdens Staff Restriction Appeal

Camden

Steam Name: Camden

Ingame Name:Camden

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:235626305

Date You Were Restricted: 22/12/20

Staff Restriction Length: Permanent. 

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Rangiatea

Reason for Staff Restriction: removed as TMOD | Broke staff handbook | Abused powers for RP advantage

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): I feel my staff restriction should be removed because I was a idiot who didnt take anything seriously at the time. I was pretty new to RP and just avoided reading any handbooks or guides which was a dumb mistake on my part. I want to prove that I have the ability to act professional and be a good staff member.  I know what I did was wrong and I took this punishment as a time to learn. I will act more mature and professional if I do get the chance to come back. Since I was staff i've changed a lot, I've started to RP more and take stuff more seriously. Again Im sorry for what i did I wish to have a second chance to prove myself I am able to be a good staff member.

-Support

You abused your powers by telling others where a person was. You also warned a few players that DID NOT require a warn for. While a few other staff members and I tried to help/confront you, you just blew it off and kept saying okay. 

I believe the staff restriction should remain permanent as you proved you are not fit for staff in any way, shape, and form. You showed no care for the handbook and that should be a perm restriction in my eyes. 

Free From GL ❤️

8 minutes ago, Mary said:

-Support

You abused your powers by telling others where a person was. You also warned a few players that DID NOT require a warn for. While a few other staff members and I tried to help/confront you, you just blew it off and kept saying okay. 

I believe the staff restriction should remain permanent as you proved you are not fit for staff in any way, shape, and form. You showed no care for the handbook and that should be a perm restriction in my eyes. 

Do you not believe in people changing or somthing?

• Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, Camden said:

Do you not believe in people changing or somthing?

I most definitely do, but only if they fully show me that they have changed and actually deserve the second chance. And you haven’t done that. 

Going to stop replying so other people can do their support. 

Free From GL ❤️

An appeal for a permanent staff restriction issued almost 3 months ago seems a little soon. Also the number of times someone has told me they will be "good" and "mature" after getting something and not done that is astonishing.

-Support 

I believe permanent staff restrictions are meant as a serious punishment and think a minimum of six months since the restriction was issued would be a great time to appeal.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

The report contained extremely high level offenses. Even worse, on your first day as staff. You are gonna have to put in more time and show us on the field that you changed rather than in words. The attitude you displayed that day isn't something you shake off and "change" in 3 months. We've seen that multiple times in the community already.

-Support

-support 

I agree with th3, 3 months does seem quite rushed, and as he mentioned a permanent restriction is meant to be a very serious consequence. 

Also, you've done nothing to prove you have matured or changed, I haven't seen you on the server since your restriction and if you want to have a chance at this getting appealed in the future you need to reform your image on the server first, prove you can be trusted and have actually changed.

After the sheer severity of your staff restriction, you need to do some serious work besides just saying you've changed if you ever want the restriction to be appealed, let alone get on the staff team again.

• Like 1

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

This is a good joke

-support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

8 hours ago, Mary said:

-Support

I remember you also being really toxic to players if you didn't get your way last time

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

I'm pretty sure that I had to go through and revoke every single warning you issued due to multiple issues with warnings that you issued. Additionally, the fact that you decided to avoid reading the staff handbook, which is literally the only thing you would've had to read to know how to do your job, and the fact you were using your powers for an RP advantage makes it extremely difficult for me to support this appeal.

- Support

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

1 minute ago, Rookieblue said:

I'm pretty sure that I had to go through and revoke every single warning you issued due to multiple issues with warnings that you issued. Additionally, the fact that you decided to avoid reading the staff handbook, which is literally the only thing you would've had to read to know how to do your job, and the fact you were using your powers for an RP advantage makes it extremely difficult for me to support this appeal.

- Support

I agree with this. And I do not take lightly to people abusing staff powers as I had a staff abuser lie dirrectly to my face. Glock was his name and he was horrific. I feel if you want to prove that you can actually follow guidelines I would say give it a few more months.

When I got staff restricted I was told I could appeal my 1 year staff restriction or it was a perm in 6 months-9 months. Or wait it all out. I appealed after proving I was a good player and had no more incidents. 

- Support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

8 hours ago, th3 said:

An appeal for a permanent staff restriction issued almost 3 months ago seems a little soon. Also the number of times someone has told me they will be "good" and "mature" after getting something and not done that is astonishing.

-Support 

I believe permanent staff restrictions are meant as a serious punishment and think a minimum of six months since the restriction was issued would be a great time to appeal.

Last time I saw one appealed was after a year of hard work and dedication to the community, which you haven’t shown. 

-support

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

-Support 

We had alot of problems with you and you didn't seem to care. You took advantage of being a staff member and used it for personal gain. You were also falsely warning players who then were inconvenienced and had to get it removed. You broke some major rules and I don't think you are fit to be a staff member at the moment.

1 hour ago, Rookieblue said:

- Support

-Support No. Just no

G O L F C L U B

~D-0007 

-Support

It hasn't even been 3 months yet since you got the blacklist, I would wait for a little before you attempt to appeal it and I would also recommend you try improving your reputation within the community.
When you were Staff it seemed like you didn't know the Staff Handbook, I would recommend reading over it heavily as with the MOTD and maybe one day your Restriction can be lifted.

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

12 hours ago, th3 said:

-Support 

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

4 hours ago, gamikzone said:

-Support 

We had alot of problems with you and you didn't seem to care. You took advantage of being a staff member and used it for personal gain. You were also falsely warning players who then were inconvenienced and had to get it removed. You broke some major rules and I don't think you are fit to be a staff member at the moment.

- Support
No way mate, especially with the things you did. I was around during the time you issued all of those warnings/abused your powers. Not cool man.
3 months is a short amount of time. People can change, yes. But there needs to be more time. Also, I haven't seen you at ALL after you got staff restricted so no one will believe that you've changed unless you show them that you have.
If you REALLY want to get into the staff team again, show that you've changed your attitude/behaviour and the way you act. Listen to criticism when its given to you, there is no perfect human on this planet and we all make mistakes which we learn from.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png