ragle

Your In-game:ragle

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:543002627

The admin's name in-game: Locus

The admin's steam name (If you know it):[GL] Luke

What warning did you receive: ARDMx1|Lying to staff

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2415972410

Why do you think this warn was false: So me and a LT were in a shootout with a civilian and the civilian was walking in front of a car and the person who reported me was in that very car. I shot 2 rounds into the civilian but the server was lagging at that time so it appeared like he didn't die. the LT killed the civilian. I also was not lying to staff I was completely telling the truth. If the guy that reported me had evidence it would show me shooting towards the civilian only shooting twice.

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

+Support
we were shooting at a crim and accidently hit someone so it was cross fire and it was pretty laggy at the time ragle is a good guy and he wouldnt do something like that especially since he had 0 warns and he always stays out of trouble

16 minutes ago, PapiJack said:

+Support
we were shooting at a crim and accidently hit someone so it was cross fire and it was pretty laggy at the time ragle is a good guy and he wouldnt do something like that especially since he had 0 warns and he always stays out of trouble

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

I took the sit he lied to me saying that he wasn't shooting at him at all I looked at logs which show he didn't hit anyone else in the time period this happened https://gyazo.com/56e14653130a7fb99e18d9545c2178f1 This screen shot shows the logs which shows he didn't shoot anyone else and only ragle. He said in the sit that he didn't shoot the victim I asked him if he would like to rephrase his answer there he preceded to lie to me again. I than asked him one more time before ending the sit if he would like to tell me the truth he said the same thing. He than pmed me in a game a few times after the warn. https://gyazo.com/b4c43d1303a4831ea2d335cec6211270 this also shows the only other combat in that time frame https://gyazo.com/9f59482635ca0b9f3c4387483fb84781

Edited by [GL] Locus

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

59 minutes ago, 07odyssey said:

-Support

Logs show that you hit me and nobody else. There was a small amount of crossfire between the citizen and PapiJack but the citizen has died and you still decided to shoot. 

y'all ever heard of server lag?

1 hour ago, [GL] Locus said:

I took the sit he lied to me saying that he wasn't shooting at him at all I looked at logs which show he didn't hit anyone else in the time period this happened https://gyazo.com/56e14653130a7fb99e18d9545c2178f1 This screen shot shows the logs which shows he didn't shoot anyone else and only ragle. He said in the sit that he didn't shoot the victim I asked him if he would like to rephrase his answer there he preceded to lie to me again. I than asked him one more time before ending the sit if he would like to tell me the truth he said the same thing. He than pmed me in a game a few times after the warn. https://gyazo.com/b4c43d1303a4831ea2d335cec6211270 this also shows the only other combat in that time frame https://gyazo.com/9f59482635ca0b9f3c4387483fb84781

Odyssey was in the car behind him. if I hit any part of the car with him in it it damages him. Plus from my angle he was standing directly in front of the car. 

raygol/rahgul

EMS Lieutenant

also there you can clearly see another gov shooting towards that direction because there was a suspect there. there was also that lieutenant standing right next to where the suspect died. if you scrolled more on the logs someone died in my line of fire. But the server lagged at it appeared like the suspect was still running away so I fired 2 shots and both shots had hitmarkers.  

raygol/rahgul

EMS Lieutenant

2 hours ago, PapiJack said:

+Support

I would like to also put in another screen shot I forgot I took but this was during the sit I took a gyazo of the log during the sit https://gyazo.com/6038c35223159f999a91b31b2ca7b971 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

15 minutes ago, [GL] Locus said:

I would like to also put in another screen shot I forgot I took but this was during the sit I took a gyazo of the log during the sit https://gyazo.com/6038c35223159f999a91b31b2ca7b971 

yeah LT Jack was the LT I was talking about and Hanxi was the guy we were shooting.

raygol/rahgul

EMS Lieutenant

2 hours ago, PapiJack said:

+Support

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator 

• Head of Staff
4 hours ago, PapiJack said:

+Support

I think a verbal telling him to be more careful would have sufficed.

• Like 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

+Support

Fam, it was laggy enough that I shot THROUGH someone and killed a dude BEHIND HIM last night. Crossfire happens. I think a verbal to watch himself would have been sufficient. Heck, I'VE been killed in crossfire before and never wanted the other person warned for it. It happens unfortunately.

4 minutes ago, Ronin said:

+Support

Fam, it was laggy enough that I shot THROUGH someone and killed a dude BEHIND HIM last night. Crossfire happens. I think a verbal to watch himself would have been sufficient. Heck, I'VE been killed in crossfire before and never wanted the other person warned for it. It happens unfortunately.

2 minutes ago, Mag1c said:

+Support
Crossfire is a Thing

I remember when that all happened the server was hella laggy I redscreend twice during all that

That bald Aussie Guy

3 hours ago, Ronin said:

+Support

+support

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

3 hours ago, Ronin said:

+Support

I agree with Ronin on this, a verbal warning would have been enough, no need for an actual warning over crossfire, crossfire happens all the time

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

10 hours ago, A Frog said:

I think a verbal telling him to be more careful would have sufficed.

I think What frog says here would have done enough at the time since the server was laggy. + Support from me

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]