I wish to fly - Accepted [Completed]

Skela

What are you suggesting? -  New noclip swep

How would this change better the server? -  bring back 343 flying abilities and also allow O5 to take flight once again.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  Haven’t tested this out so unsure as of now.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - O5/343/perhaps other classes that uses this.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1503771298

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

-Support

I felt like they took it out because when people played as 343 they would minge and fly around D-block and even some freed some SCPs when flying around also I don't think 05s should be able to fly because they aren't SCPs or anything anomalous.

+Support

O5 used to have a flying swep, needs it again, also better swep could help.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Just now, Dmdplel03 said:

-Support

I felt like they took it out because when people played as 343 they would minge and fly around D-block and even some freed some SCPs when flying around also I don't think 05s should be able to fly because they aren't SCPs or anything anomalous.

Correction. The noclip was actually removed from the steam workshop. And for O5 reasons is to be used to be “spectators “ and be a shadow council. 

1 minute ago, Skela said:

Correction. The noclip was actually removed from the steam workshop. And for O5 reasons is to be used to be “spectators “ and be a shadow council. 

Also^ there’s no way 343 could possibly breach a door unless they noclip inside of the buttons. And that’s pretty much  against the rules. 

Just now, The Apple said:

+Support

100$+ for an SCP that can just walk

No Clip allows O5 to better be the "Shadow Council"

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

20 minutes ago, The Apple said:

+Support

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

+ Support
682 flying when? 😳

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+support

imagine telling god himself "you cant fly"

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

+Support

Reject humanity

Become Boeing 727 

• Like 1

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

Big +support to give back 343 a noclip swep. If I wanted to walk around I would just play on SCP-527. 343 with flying is a huge reason to get plat, and $100 for him just to be able to walk around is terrible. No opinion on the 05 noclip swep.

Edited by ap3322

Lead Researcher M || Gensec SM // E11 CPL James

+Support

$100 to walk around is the biggest scam in the history of scams. Not only that, but it is so rare for anyone to abuse SCP-343 due to the amount of money you have to actually pay to have access to him. If anybody tells me otherwise, then I will change my stance.

EDIT: I am stupid lol. I'm all for giving SCP-343 a new noclip SWEP.

Edited by Your Local Soviet

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

15 minutes ago, Your Local Soviet said:

+Support

$100 to walk around is the biggest scam in the history of scams. Not only that, but it is so rare for anyone to abuse SCP-343 due to the amount of money you have to actually pay to have access to him. If anybody tells me otherwise, then I will change my stance.

dawggg the only reason the swep was removed and etc was cause the swep was removed from the workshop lol

• Sad 1

On 3/1/2021 at 8:33 PM, The Apple said:

+Support

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

+ support alright !

Just a FRENCH BOY that love to watch anime and eat cookies

RETIRED Nu7 DHFE MAJ | HSU S8 RRH Guardian Alpha 5 Moderator 

Current: Medical Supervisor/ECM/DHFTO                       

-Supoort!!1!!

Imagine not being able to just like... Fly. Smh my head O5-69

(+Support but stop changing your number now)

• Laughing 1

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

7 hours ago, Hoovy said:

-Supoort!!1!!

Imagine not being able to just like... Fly. Smh my head O5-69

(+Support but stop changing your number now)

Sir yes sir! I’ll change my name to 05-14!!!!

+Support
-Reject humanity, Fly!
-But however we should put more strict rules on 343, IF he gets the swep back
-I miss flying 😞 

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR