Your in game name: Jacky

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:202517661

The player's in game name:  SYP Prada, SYP Abu, SYP Zero

The player's steam ID (required):

SYP Prada: STEAM_0:1:572148835

SYP Abu: STEAM_0:0:85489413

SYP Zero:  STEAM_0:0:13606971

What did the player do: 

Failrp, Using lookouts outside of an active situation to assist in a crime.

Evidence (required):  

https://imgur.com/a/AQhuHat

Transcription:

[Advert] Platinum| SYP Prada: gov is still at bank! there all stacked up in front
[OOC] Platinum| Phil UMC: staff to spawn, some guy has prop blocked it
[Advert] Platinum| SYP Abu: gov leave

[Advert] Platinum| SYP Prada: all swat is outside i can see them
[OOC] Platinum| SCO19 Prob PC Jacky TRJ15: dont think you guys can do that

[DarkRP] You got 100XP for playing on Gaminglight PoliceRP
[Advert] Silver| SYP Zero: twitter says government is outside
[OOC] Platinum| Lime King  UMC: cant use l;ookouts lmao

What do you believe should happen to the player: Whatever the reviewing SMT deems necessary

Any extra information: kinda fed up with this because I have gotten yelled at for it myself. Why would they use a device with twitter on it during an armed confrontation with a small army of tac outside

• Dislike 3
  • Gaminglight Love 3

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

+Support they broke the rules
-see below screencaps of in game console showing prada never adverted assist and kept abusing the advert system to meta game 
-Per SMT this is not allowed
(Should still add it to the MOTD for future reference) 
(I will not be replying to this just to keep it professional) 

20210227103754_1.jpg

20210227103806_1.jpg

• Dislike 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

10 minutes ago, Lime King said:

-see below screencaps of in game console showing prada never adverted assist and kept abusing the advert system to meta game 

20210227103754_1.jpg

20210227103806_1.jpg

11 minutes ago, Lime King said:

20210227103754_1.jpg

20210227103806_1.jpg

Yeah cant do that.

minisigforums.webp

16 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

+Support

This is cut and dry FailRP. Anyone outside the building cannot relay information and or assist in the robbery whatsoever. Considering several people involved in that bank robbery were staff, and allowed them to do this, it is highly disappointing. 

also lol "UMC toxicity" when there's clear rules being broken but ok

Edited by Phil

That bald Aussie Guy

+/- Support 

The Only person that should be warned is prada. 

The rest of the people were in the bank.

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

• Head Admin

+Support
I'm going to leave a +Support for now, though I would like to hear from the people who are getting reported. From the screenshot that Lime King shared, it looks like there is more than 4 people who assisted in the robbery, which could mean that there were others who were walking around outside the bank vault during the robbery. Of course some further evidence would be needed to prove that is the case, but it does look like there is a rule infraction here.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

-support, idk why me and zero are being reported we were inside the bank the entire time, I was inside the bank and someone says gov is outside, so I advert for them to leave
here is proof that i was inside the bank and was not relaying information from the outside image.thumb.png.a3285445dfd34b87382cbb208ba21120.png

Edited by Abu

• Head Admin

Forum Diplomat Message

Please keep responses on any player reports/ warn appeals/ ban requests to + or - supports with reasons to go along with them.

As a reminder, argumentative behavior is not allowed on these types of posts and we urge users to use forum messages or other platforms to resolve a dispute with another user.
Further arguments will be hidden and will result in the post being locked for SMT review and possible forum warnings being issued.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

- Support

In my opinion, this is not FailRP. Robbing a bank is an elaborate heist that needs to be planned accordingly. Having a fellow member go outside and report in on what is going on is not FailRP, it is just a 200iq move that we made so we could have an advantage. This to me seems excessive, its literally a part of RP. Not to mention you guys ran in and just killed the hostages. 

SYP Overlord DEA DCOS 

Unity through strength, clarity through balance.

Retired ST VCMDR

-support

So first off it's not in motd looked everywhere in advert section and yelling doesn't state that I'm not allowed to do that. If your saying that I am breaking rules why isn't it in the motd if something isn't in the motd then how can I break a rule if its not in motd. Saying it's common sense I can't advert means your just looking for me to get warned or to ruin a family that just started because your in umc. I don't know why your reporting everyone I adverted *twitter* gov is still outside don't try to warn everyone you can warn one person and it could be me if you wanna report me it's  a warn doesn't really matter. 

Edited by Prada

Ya let me put all my ranks of all the departments I was in (ex fbi pa, ex dispatch, ex snr) cringe...

Just now, Prada said:

-support

So first off it's not in motd looked everywhere in advert section and yelling doesn't state that I'm not allowed to do that. If your saying that I am breaking rules why isn't it in the motd if something isn't in the motd then how can I break a rule if its not in motd. Saying it's common sense I can't advert means your just looking for me to get warned or to ruin a family that just started because your in umc. I don't know why your reporting everyone I adverted *twitter* gov is still outside don't try to warn everyone you can warn one person and it could be me if you wanna report me it's  a warn doesn't really matter. 

Can you change the background on your text please

22 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

+Support

This is cut and dry FailRP. Anyone outside the building cannot relay information and or assist in the robbery whatsoever. Considering several people involved in that bank robbery were staff, and allowed them to do this, it is highly disappointing. 

I agree with Raddish

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator 

4 minutes ago, -=GHS=-baconwindu (MCBros) said:

- Support

In my opinion, this is not FailRP. Robbing a bank is an elaborate heist that needs to be planned accordingly. Having a fellow member go outside and report in on what is going on is not FailRP, it is just a 200iq move that we made so we could have an advantage. This to me seems excessive, its literally a part of RP. Not to mention you guys ran in and just killed the hostages. 

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

-Support

There is no SPECIFIC rule that says you cannot have a lookout, prada was un aware that it was a rule, and I was in the bank messing around. No warning was ever given and this is the second time today they tried to get us warned, earlier we were doing a donut and no roleplay was attempted just instantly taken into a sit by @JamieeR the family targeting is rediculous and not doing the server any favors.

28 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

+Support

Cammy_Signature_1.png

29 minutes ago, Lime King said:

20210227103754_1.jpg

20210227103806_1.jpg

They also have been causing problems all of the time since they got added during bank robberys

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

32 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

+Support

1000% Agree

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

33 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

+Support

I think this is FailRP. I understand that you guys are just trying to be smart but I would at least expect Pradea to Advert assist considering he is helping the people inside. To add to that like Alex Raddish mentioned, there were staff members involved and I think they should know better then that.

Carrots_LT_COL.png

13 minutes ago, ZerØ said:

-Support

There is no SPECIFIC rule that says you cannot have a lookout, prada was un aware that it was a rule, and I was in the bank messing around. No warning was ever given and this is the second time today they tried to get us warned, earlier we were doing a donut and no roleplay was attempted just instantly taken into a sit by @JamieeR the family targeting is rediculous and not doing the server any favors.

When you're abusing the rights to all having the same car, all doing doughnuts right next to police whilst they're trying to do a traffic stop is pathetic, considering alot of you are staff. It's immature, theirs no targetting involved you're all just breaking the rules constantly. Don't break rules and you wouldn't be reported, therefore you wont feel targetted. If you want to do doughnuts with no RP intended don't do it on hospital carpark in broad daylight.

+ Support.

Edited by JamieeR
  • Like 2