GL Travis Sandman

Should I be Staff?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Travis Sandman

What is your steam name?: JosephhStalin

What is your steam ID?: (old) STEAM_0:0:158474252 (new) STEAM_0:0:584314670 (later explained in app)

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I used to be a Senior Moderator on a old CityRP server (closed down) Senior Admin on a PoliceRP server (closed down) Moderator on a PERP (inactive server still up though)

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) September 2019

What date did you make your forums account? September 2nd 2019 (old) January 17th 2021 (new)

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0 

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No not anymore since all the servers I used to be staff on are shut down

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I have a lot of experience as staff on other servers. I have been with the server for a long time about a year and a half. When I first joined the server back in Fall of 2019 I was on a different account but during my LOA for like 4 months my old account got hacked so I made a new account and joined in the server and thanks to Will (JMT) I got my MSGT whitelist back and I am grateful for that I have 6 days on my current account and 5 days in game time on my old account I also have 8 posts on my old forums account and 17 posts on this account hitting that 25+ forums posts. I am very active and I try to help staff out with reports as much as I can I rarely record because if I do I lag a lot in game but I help out staff as much as I can. I have been thinking about getting back into staffing on a server I actually like and I have been loving playing on PoliceRP again so I have actually decided to apply. ( old account proof 

F2 RiftLegit181

FOLLOW MEMBER

SEE THEIR ACTIVITY

CONTENT COUNT

September 2, 2019

LAST VISITED

July 20, 2020

and 

F2 RiftLegit181

Time Played

19:44

First Seen

10/20/2019 3:39 AM
a year ago

Last Seen

11/07/2019 4:56 AM
a year ago)

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would bring him into a location that only staff can get to, then I would freeze him with my physgun, then I would gag him if he doesn't stop talking and then get a higher staff that is on and most likely ban him.

image.png

Edited by JosephhStalin

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

+Support 

- Active

-Mature 

-Has problem solving skills. 

Edited by [GL] Locus
  • Thanks 1

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

1 hour ago, [GL] Locus said:

+Support 

- Active

-Mature 

-Has problem solving skills. 

• Like 1

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

+Support

You’ll probably be accepted just based off your affiliations the app is mediocre and ive never spoken to you but you seem like a good player. also do these guidelines not matter anymore? 

1 week playing on the community

Active on Forums/TeamSpeak (We would like to see at least 25+ Posts for your Forums Account)

Edited by ZerØ
  • Gaminglight Love 1

+ Support

While you could be more active on the forums, your old account has plenty of time; and your new account is basically at one week; and you are often in TeamSpeak. 

Along with this you are

- Helpful

- Mature

- Active

- Professional

Travis Sandman would make a great addition to the staff team!

• Like 1

SYP Overlord DEA DCOS 

Unity through strength, clarity through balance.

Retired ST VCMDR

3 hours ago, -=GHS=-baconwindu (MCBros) said:

+ Support

While you could be more active on the forums, your old account has plenty of time; and your new account is basically at one week; and you are often in TeamSpeak. 

Along with this you are

- Helpful

- Mature

- Active

- Professional

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

-Support
Sorry but a lot of requirements that you need to apply have not been completed. You would be good for staff though as you are all of the things above such as Active and Mature.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

4 hours ago, Mag1c said:

-Support
Sorry but a lot of requirements that you need to apply have not been completed. You would be good for staff though as you are all of the things above such as Active and Mature.

Also your app can use work

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

10 hours ago, -=GHS=-baconwindu (MCBros) said:

+ Support

Along with this you are

- Helpful

- Mature

- Active

- Professional

i think more fourms activity would be great

other wise travis would make an AMAZING fit for staff, 

(hey those are my printers yah snitch)

• Like 1

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

On 2/22/2021 at 10:00 AM, -=GHS=-baconwindu (MCBros) said:

+ Support

Along with this you are

- Helpful

- Mature

- Active

- Professional

windu covered it lmao

+ Support

Its Parry

On 2/23/2021 at 1:44 PM, PapiJack said:

+Support
-would be a great fit
-Mature
-Active
- Just get some more time on the Forums and activity 

Although with time as staff he can get forums posts, I feel the qualities he will bring makeup for lack of forums activity he will gain while being staff

SM Tonyy

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager