Bring back A1 (edited) - Denied

Jack (utility one)

2 hours ago, SR Vlad romanov said:

+Support on Alpha 1
In the months after the fall of Alpha 1 i have seen a deterioration in lore accurate RP and more of a focus on PVP Over RP Back when A1 existed we had a branch that didn't just go fight other people they investigated things out of the norm for example back when the Indestructable wardrobe was found i found a note from the Black queen in rp and reported it to A1 and the PVT Had the most lore acurate response i have seen on the server i have yet to see SF Or the O5 staff RRH Do any of that 
The removal of MTF Alpha 1 was in several posts on this thread and by community oppinion and by the environment created after the fall of MTF Alpha 1, One of if not the most detrimental change made to the server in the servers known history it alienated the people in A1 and it lead to the fall of RP On scp rp. 
If you are not convinced by that here's
behaviors i have seen that where prevented by Alpha 1 Existing. 

#1[05 Information leaks] More of these have happened and has had to be banned by the O5 Themselves because A1 Couldnt stop the minges that would leak this info to CI.
#2 The Rise of PVP Over RP 
With the collapse of A1 Any rp aspect that MTF Had was severaly dampened by the protocals of the mobile task forces prioritizing combat over RP this was rare when A1 Still existed and as jack has said he has tried to get the MTF to rp but to no avail the only time i have seen MTF Rp since A1's removal was an Event 2 days ago and SF Doing interrogations. 
#3 The lack of Site administration on has also lead to a collapse in quality of RP on this server to this point only a few SA Have RP-ed since getting their positions one being Beanz (May your memory of O5 RP Live on here), Inaccurate , Jack , Phills and Matto. Along with skela These people and the remaining old gaurd are the last reminants of an Age where RP Happened on this server and we didnt have a decline in quality of RP on the server.
#4 For those who knew my older self if Alpha 1 Still existed on this server the character "Vlad Romanov the first" along with his antics could have been prevented or at least minimized to a controllable degree and he would have been PKed long ago preventing severe damage from happening. Basically less minge RP Happened with A1 Arround 
#5 Research and Utility would have been protected more from CI Raids if A1 still existed without them research and utility dont have much people to interact with in MTF's without being in an MTF Themselves.

Overall Alpha 1 Should not have been removed the way it was just because SA Doesnt want A1 does not mean its good for the server A1 was this servers identity for a long time and now this server is struggling without them may our Red Right Hand return.

why in this size I’m not reading this until you change the font size back to 12

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

8 minutes ago, Skela said:

why in this size I’m not reading this until you change the font size back to 12

fr

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

I lied. This isnt the last tidbit. We already have Alpha-1. Its called Red Right Hand. 

Changes that should be made to O5 Staff in general:
Total rename to MTF Alpha-1
A1 Operative
A1 Researcher
A1 Medic
Make O5's general presence known - this is 100% reasonable. Their true identities are still hidden and what they do is a mystery, but most foundation personnel know that there are overseers. 
No ranking structure. Keep it how it is now. Get some more people into A1.
Maybe have one leader for each that manages accepting people into A1. Cap slots for each class to around 5.
Allow RRH/A1 to be on even if there aren't Site Admin or A1 Researchers on. Station them in LCZ to keep Branch High Command safe. 
Allow A1 Operatives to assist HSU and Wardens in interrogations if needed.
You could give them the RP options if you want. This wouldn't be a full-on branch, because we don't really need that. It's an in-between that I believe could work better than adding an entire new branch.

My personal goal is to have at least Nu7 doing new forms of RP, and that starts with my squads. Its a slow process, but it'll improve.

Edited by Bread
  • Like 3

lol, lmao even

5 hours ago, Bread said:

I lied. This isnt the last tidbit. We already have Alpha-1. Its called Red Right Hand. 

Changes that should be made to O5 Staff in general:
Total rename to MTF Alpha-1
A1 Operative
A1 Researcher
A1 Medic
Make O5's general presence known - this is 100% reasonable. Their true identities are still hidden and what they do is a mystery, but most foundation personnel know that there are overseers. 
No ranking structure. Keep it how it is now. Get some more people into A1.
Maybe have one leader for each that manages accepting people into A1. Cap slots for each class to around 5.
Allow RRH/A1 to be on even if there aren't Site Admin or A1 Researchers on. Station them in LCZ to keep Branch High Command safe. 
Allow A1 Operatives to assist HSU and Wardens in interrogations if needed.
You could give them the RP options if you want. This wouldn't be a full-on branch, because we don't really need that. It's an in-between that I believe could work better than adding an entire new branch.

My personal goal is to have at least Nu7 doing new forms of RP, and that starts with my squads. Its a slow process, but it'll improve.

I think this would be be a good improvement and would better the direction I was aiming for.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

Skela, Orange, and I are working on a reformation of O5 Staff and are looking to turn it into a Mini-A1, and will take what we've seen from this thread into account for it. Adding A1 as its own branch right now would be a huge detriment to the rest of the branches, but we think that this could work well as a rework of O5 Staff.

• Like 4

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

-Support

A1 is a kinda of relic of the past that should 100% stay dead.None of the SA want it, only those who were in it are interested in it’s return and those of us who had to deal with how FUCKING MINGY it was definitely want it dead 

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

17 hours ago, Hoovy said:

Skela, Orange, and I are working on a reformation of O5 Staff and are looking to turn it into a Mini-A1, and will take what we've seen from this thread into account for it. Adding A1 as its own branch right now would be a huge detriment to the rest of the branches, but we think that this could work well as a rework of O5 Staff.

Man’s Phill left out Sadge

Anyway I like what Bread said about reforming O5 staff to be A1, and making the presence of O5s common knowledge.

+Support (for that, not a new branch)

Edited by Jameshi34

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

On 2/18/2021 at 12:33 AM, Not Niro said:

+Support  For Alpha1
It was cool and mostly every old member who joined it liked it and when it got changed to omi9 mostly everyone who was in it left and joined another branch or stopped playing 
I understand the fact that some high command don't like getting followed and some did and before you could of said "I don't need alpha-1" and they would of stopped following and did normal mtf stuff, 

-Support for PK

Legit anyone who got a PK would leave or get himself removed its so useless and unneeded if you wanna demote someone you can go to high command but changing name is just so unneeded

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

On 2/21/2021 at 9:26 PM, Hoovy said:

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

On 2/18/2021 at 7:58 AM, That Fireman Guy said:

No Opinion on A1

Massive - Support for PKs

Now I wasn't on during the PK days, but from what I read on here, it sounds like all it does is just make the one getting it mad and makes them more legible to leave the server, and that aint good for the server's lifespan. I don't see any reason for them to need to change their name, as it seems it would just be a hassle for the one's that edit the branch's roster.

Bro If I got PKd I’d most defiantly leave.

DHOR D;

RRH Analyst Lima-3;

Sarkic Archon General;

Former-Omicron-9 2LT Saw;

I'm down to become a Mini A1 🙂

but I still wish we could have actual A1 back, It was my favorite branch 😞

+/-Support

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.