false warn appeal- Denied

Alijah

Your In-game: Alijah Macwin

Your SteamID:76561198993891179

The admin's name in-game:assistant cheif will 1k52

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive:nitrp rdm copbait and a mute

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):https://prnt.sc/ztoyeu

Why do you think this warn was false: because i was already warned for the rdm and he warned me again for it while i was driving didnt even put me in a sit and i did nothing to get warned for NITRP and Cop bait

Any extra information:no

thats crazy

@Willyour side casue I find this hard to believe 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

On 2/17/2021 at 2:34 AM, Vice said:

@Willyour side casue I find this hard to believe 

- support (will be edited once Will post his side) (and he did)

since both sides have been stated now (i said i would edit and come to a decision once both sides stated) i have decided to give - support for the reasons below. the amount of times you have interfered excuses the excuses that it was an accident. GamingLight has built a community around positivity and when being negative energy to the server or community it is staffs job to step in and that is exactly what Will did. 

Edited by Noah Jimes
Final Decision. (was +/- support until i got both sides)

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

I will explain some events that I feel might be the reason.

I am doing my job as a cop, you and your friends were arrested for resisting arrest, and then later had guns, when you were arrested, you called a sit, which ended up not being in your favor, you and your friend were arrest for 10 years for a multitude of charges and were EXTREMELY disrespectful to me, and fellow officers. Once you were released, you none stopped cop baited me, and my 2 partners by following me, ramming me, harassing me both in voice chat, and OOC, and RDMed me on a active shootout situation, you then after that went into OOC and started more problems in chat, as well as admitting to cop baiting, and still harassing me. I have video evidence of ALL OF THIS, and I am willing to crop it all down if required.

- Support 

Fix your attitude in game next time. 

Edited by Dredgen

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

i literally said "boo hoo" in chat and you arrested me for 10 years for walking on the street and when you told me to back up i did and you kept following me trying to tase me and then after you tased me for no reason you searched me and said the reason of my arrest was weopons. And i was not disrespectful to you i was trying to ask you a question, is that disrespectful? I dont think so. And i didnt ram you idk where you got that from. And i still dont know why i got muted and warned for cop bait nor rdm 2 times

thats crazy

3 minutes ago, Sehn said:

i literally said "boo hoo" in chat and you arrested me for 10 years for walking on the street and when you told me to back up i did and you kept following me trying to tase me and then after you tased me for no reason you searched me and said the reason of my arrest was weopons. And i was not disrespectful to you i was trying to ask you a question, is that disrespectful? I dont think so. And i didnt ram you idk where you got that from. And i still dont know why i got muted and warned for cop bait nor rdm 2 times

Alright, I'll get the videos tomorrow when I'm available of all of this if you just want to flat out lie now.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

• Head Admin

-Support

I was performing some pursuit tests with the PD that were on, and I noticed you and your pal were trying to interfere with the pursuit PD had with myself and another low command member, even getting out of the car at one point and discharging a firearm to get their attention. Because of this, I decided to warn you for the reasons above.

On top of this, you were being rather rude and disrespectful in ooc towards other people, I felt that a mute was required in this situation on top of the warn.

Edited by Will
  • Like 1

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

1 minute ago, Will said:

-Support

I was performing some pursuit tests with the PD that were on, and I noticed you and your pal were trying to interfere with the pursuit PD had with myself and another low command member, even getting out of the car at one point and discharging a firearm to get their attention. Because of this, I decided to warn you for the reasons above.

On top of this, you were being rather rude and disrespectful in ooc towards other people, I felt that a mute was required in this situation on top of the warn.

-support 

That bald Aussie Guy

actually i didnt want the attention i murdered him because i was a murderer and i wasnt allowed to murder him so i was already warned for the rdm so you warned me for rdm for no reason and in chat i said "looks like someone dosent know what they are doing." after he made a rude response i said "boo hoo" so i wasnt really rude and i still dont know what the NITRP was for and i never cop baited 

thats crazy

5 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

6 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

After Hearing everything from both sides I feel the warn should stay

- Support

PS: you should really only respond if someone has a question not argue with them.

Its Parry

7 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

7 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

After seeing Will's side im going to give this a -Support as that is most definitely copbaiting and if you are being rude a mute is sometimes the best option for everyone's enjoyment of the game.

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

12 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

12 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

-Support
-Wills Reason Above

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator 

13 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

Obvious -support 

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

19 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD