Carjacking Rule - In Progress - Completed

Drippy

What you want to see? - The rule "You must /advert carjack" I feel it should say something along the lines of ""You must /advert carjack (player name) An example of this would be "/advert carjack Zeeptin."

Why should we add it? - It would help staff and criminals with confusion whether they were car jacked or not. It's hard for staff to know what happened unless they were there, or someone has video. When someone simply just adverts "carjack", no one knows if its their car or not, unless they're standing nearby their car. I know some players already advert the owner of the vehicles name for that exact reason. I just feel that this rule should be tweaked to help.

What are the advantages of having this? - Less confusion overall.

Who is it mainly for? - Staff & Crim

Links to any content - N/A

• Like 1

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

2 minutes ago, Drippy said:

What you want to see? - The rule "You must /advert carjack" I feel it should say something along the lines of ""You must /advert carjack (player name) An example of this would be "/advert carjack Zeeptin."

Why should we add it? - It would help staff and criminals with confusion whether they were car jacked or not. It's hard for staff to know what happened unless they were there, or someone has video. When someone simply just adverts "carjack", no one knows if its their car or not, unless they're standing nearby their car. I know some players already advert the owner of the vehicles name for that exact reason. I just feel that this rule should be tweaked to help.

It’s already in the motd that they must do that 

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

+Support

Would Avoid a lot of FailRP sits, when the person who got reported didn't know his car was carjacked. It was also never in the MOTD, Just people do it to avoid sits and wasting their time.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

5 hours ago, Killer. said:

+Support

Would Avoid a lot of FailRP sits, when the person who got reported didn't know his car was carjacked. It was also never in the MOTD, Just people do it to avoid sits and wasting their time.

I already do this for that reason, it also eliminates an excuse for someone to say they didn't know their car was stolen. I also PM them just to make sure they know. 

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

6 hours ago, Killer. said:

+Support

Yep, would be great thing to have

minisigforums.webp

8 hours ago, Killer. said:

+Support

would be nice to have

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

Just saying if your being shot at and don't have any room for binds to bind car jack, and your being shot at. Don't think warns should be given out if you advert carjack 2 seconds when driving when your carjacking.

Ya let me put all my ranks of all the departments I was in (ex fbi pa, ex dispatch, ex snr) cringe...

19 hours ago, Killer. said:

+Support

Agreed.

Tyler John  Police Colonel 

SWAT Master Sergeant  EMS Captain

20 hours ago, Killer. said:

+Support

Like Killer said, it'd be a lot less confusing for people as they'll know if their car has been stolen. 

Carrots_LT_COL.png

+1 would help a lot with carjacking confusion.

I have personally been pulled to many sits for respawning my car without noticing it has been carjacked and the only times I know for sure is when people put my name in the advert. Overall this will help a lot better on the criminal side of the server.

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

On 2/15/2021 at 4:12 PM, Killer. said:

+Support

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator 

On 2/15/2021 at 1:46 PM, Drippy said:

I agree it gets annoying to think if I got carjacked or if my car despawned

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

This suggestion is completed! The suggestion is either in-game or will be in next restart! Thank you so much for the wonderful suggestion! ❤️

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor