HAMMY FALSE WARN- Accepted

Prada

Your in game name: Prada

Your Steam ID: SteamID: STEAM_0:1:572148835

Admins steam name: n/a

What warning did your recieve: evading a staff shit

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/CCWcRls

Why do you think this warn was false: I made a staff sit for admin to revive me I asked for a reset at fbi, I could not respawn or call ems I called staff saying, I need to be revived. Hammy tp to me when ems  was on scene I was then revived by ems, he brought me to a roof saying whats up I said I needed to be revived by a admin i was doing 2trainings at the time (hrt,fto) and people were waiting on me for a while. I said it's fine I needed to be revived by a admin. He then said I can't call for a admin I have to wait for ems, he then froze me and was physgunning me in the air going on etc about wasting his time, raze was on a discord call with me I said tp to me hammy wont let me leave the sit. I said I'm going change jobs if you don't stop messing around and having me frozen in mid air for over 8 minutes. Hammy said he would warn me if i changed jobs to get back on fbi then raze said do not warned him. I switched jobs he then warned me and IGNORED raze who is higher ranking then him in staff. I clearly wasnt avoiding a staff sit when I made the sit I was training 3 people he was wasting over 10 minutes of my time.

Any extra info: Talk to hammy about how you need to listen to higher ups in staff. He clearly does not like me and is very negative towards me

Ya let me put all my ranks of all the departments I was in (ex fbi pa, ex dispatch, ex snr) cringe...

+Support

This is obviously a false warn, sometimes people are invisible to ems so calling a sit would be appropriate in situations like these so that they don't stay dead for an extended amount of time. He also mentioned that he was rushed due to training and I can understand that, I don't know why hammy pushed for a warn and even disobeyed an admins order to not warn him.

He was warned for "evading a staff shit" which is an obvious typo (happens) but he was the one who made the report and once revived wanted to get back to roleplay so it isn't evading. I honestly think that the warning was issued maliciously because I know that Prada and hammy don't get along.

1 minute ago, tEDDY34 said:

+Support

This is obviously a false warn, sometimes people are invisible to ems so calling a sit would be appropriate in situations like these so that they don't stay dead for an extended amount of time. He also mentioned that he was rushed due to training and I can understand that, I don't know why hammy pushed for a warn and even disobeyed an admins order to not warn him.

He was warned for "evading a staff shit" which is an obvious typo (happens) but he was the one who made the report and once revived wanted to get back to roleplay so it isn't evading. I honestly think that the warning was issued maliciously because I know that Prada and hammy don't get along.

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

5 minutes ago, tEDDY34 said:

+Support

I also think this because Prada was in the middle of both a HRT and FTO training. I feel that at the very most he should of received a jail sentence, not a warn!

Its Parry

+Support

What kind of staff member doesn't allow a player to leave a sit he called. Tonight has been pretty bad with EMS response times, or if they can't even see it all together. Freezing them on a rooftop and disciplining them for making a sit like that is ridiculous, espeically considering how inconsiderate Hammy was that Prada was in the middle of two different trainings, that is if Hammy knew. This also with the fact that Prada was talking to Raze, an admin at the time, and Raze even said not to issue a warning.

Hammy should definitely be talked to about this

(This response in the assumption that what Prada said was truthful, which I have no reason to not believe what he said.)

1 hour ago, tEDDY34 said:

+Support

DEA Low Command FBI SSA HRT OSC | Falcone Family Owner

Police RP Staff Event Team

2 hours ago, tEDDY34 said:

+Support

+/- support

weird situation, as since you were in a call with raze there is potential bias. You also did leave the sit, and the punishment is up to admin discretion. 

Do I think the situation was handled well?

Absolutely not. You should’ve been put back to train and not bitched it. Staff is th ere to help in ANY situation no matter how dumb or menial. He shouldn’t have kept you there for 8 minutes.

he also made the warn “admin shit”

not really a way to fuck the word “sit” up considering that H is diagonal from I on the keyboard, far enough away to stop accidents.

overall I am neutral until we hear @Hammy side 

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

3 hours ago, tEDDY34 said:

+Support

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

3 hours ago, tEDDY34 said:

+Support

+/- Support for now until I hear @Hammy's side of the story

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

I have heard hammy side first hand of this situation and all i can say that is im going to - Support this as you did switch jobs during a sit and where not listening to the staff memeber as he was trying to find out what had happened but you keept on screaming, rules where broken and a punishment was given out.

11 minutes ago, Santa (BOH) said:

I have heard hammy side first hand of this situation and all i can say that is im going to - Support this as you did switch jobs during a sit and where not listening to the staff memeber as he was trying to find out what had happened but you keept on screaming, rules where broken and a punishment was given out.

If he wasn't listening then he should've been warned for NCWS instead of what he got warned for

4 hours ago, tEDDY34 said:

+Support

1 hour ago, Mag1c said:

+/- Support for now until I hear @Hammy's side of the story

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

5 hours ago, Santa (BOH) said:

Also. Raze told him that he could switch jobs. Which basically since raze is higher ranked. You would have to go by what raze says. 

9 hours ago, tEDDY34 said:

+Support

But overall +support. Also @PradaI recommend making a staff report too, by the way.

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

12 hours ago, tEDDY34 said:

+Support

15 hours ago, tEDDY34 said:

+Support

20 hours ago, tEDDY34 said:

+Support

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

+support 

warn was not needed in This situation. I saw it happen first hand.

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT