Kip Player Report

Tu Madre :P

Your in game name: Dei

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42498660

The player's in game name: Kip

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:419519548

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 1/28/21 at 1020PST

What did the player do: Reportedly talked to D-Class about having sex with 5 year olds. Admitted to pedophilic related stuff in interrogation below.

Evidence (required): 

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799304824

Steam Page has his favorite group as "loli eSports" and another group as "loli"

What do you believe should happen to the player: I believe given the age range on the server he should be banned across all of the servers. He is clearly a self-admitted pedophile is at least open about it. When confronted about he he does not deny it, instead he became scared about the reality of the situation. He almost acts proud of it openly displaying his steam groups he is affiliated with. 

Any extra information: None.

Edited by Tu Madre :P

+Support

This is absolutely disgusting, this player AT MINIMUM should be perma-banned from the server, at most a Black-List.

Also Staff cannot fetch people's IP, I don't know why you would make that assumption.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

+ Support
Wonder how fucked up you have to be in order to talk about that.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+Support

2 hours ago, Squash said:

+Support

This is absolutely disgusting, this player AT MINIMUM should be perma-banned from the server, at most a Black-List.

Also Staff cannot fetch people's IP, I don't know why you would make that assumption.

I'd be HAPPY  to give him a permaban. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

2 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support

Bro the music on the video ups the factor not gonna lie (Sounds more like ambience but)

Edited by Comrade Boekhom

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

4 hours ago, Squash said:

SMT Can I believe. As the console shows it when you log into the server. (The actual server console and not the tilda menu)

But + support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

6 hours ago, Squash said:

+Support

I hope to never see that again.

Get rid of him.

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

This person is a disgust to the Minging team 

4 hours ago, Rektify said:

+Support

YOU MUST BAN HIM

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

9 hours ago, Squash said:

+Support

[SCP-RP]

Current : Nothing

Ex MTF E11 1LT Slick | Senior Admin - Support I

12 hours ago, Squash said:

+Support

9 hours ago, STONKSMAN said:

MEGA +SUPPORT

get this pedophile off the server asap this is disgusting, people like this are genuinely vile i suggest he gets removed and permanently banned for the rest of his life this is absolutely disgusting makes me sick to my stomach

10 hours ago, Rektify said:

+Support

This is fucked up hes fucked up

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

11 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

11 hours ago, STONKSMAN said:

MEGA +SUPPORT

get this pedophile off the server asap this is disgusting, people like this are genuinely vile i suggest he gets removed and permanently banned for the rest of his life this is absolutely disgusting makes me sick to my stomach

Fucking blacklist this cunt 

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th