ZJ'S Event Team AppAccepted

ZJ

In-Game Name: ZJ

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) STEAM_0:1:39508321

What is your ULX Rank?: Platinum

What is your RP Rank?: Doctor in medical, OL1, MAJ in security, MP in maintenance

What is your timezone?: Central

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 7

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): I hold PT's for security on a regular basis, and I try and join them in game, but I have not planned them in a large way.

How Active are you? (1/10): 10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 5, 4 of which were 2 or more months ago.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:

I mostly want to assist the other event team members with events. I want to expand my role on the server to help assist with RP and overall enjoyment for all the players on the server. I feel like its important for me to have this position in order for me to assist with security PTs as well as the other branches I am in. I believe I owe it to the server to become an event team member. I have proven I can be active, engaging, and personable. I try and respect  everyone.  I have learned many things while being on this server and made mistakes; however, all humans do. With mistakes being made early on I have ensured they will never be repeated. I care greatly for the future of the server as a whole and those in it as well.  I believe with more trust and responsibility I can make sure I apply all my skills to event team and duties and ensure they are carried out effectively. My resolve for success has never been stronger and my desire to move up is unwavering, that is why I deserve this position.  Like anything I will do my best and give 100% to event team and the server as a whole.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):

I have hosted several combat PTs and would like to continue and expand on these. Team deathmatches as well as death runs. Not so much on the SCP side of things, but I feel like these events are just as important as several of the players on the server are focused on PVP.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:

Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why? 096, I enjoy thinking about the fact that if it somehow got broadcasted to the world it would be an XK class end of the world scenario just because people looked at it. In my opinion that makes it one of the most dangerous SCPs in existence. 

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

1 hour ago, Squash said:

+Support

Sure

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+ Support
Pretty sure he is or was the Head of GenSec PT's/Off meetings so he would know how to run this kind of thing. Other then you fit the bill for ET you can be toxic and rude to some players but other then that ZJ is a good choice.

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

On 1/18/2021 at 8:23 PM, Guinea Pig said:

+ Support
Pretty sure he is or was the Head of GenSec PT's/Off meetings so he would know how to run this kind of thing. Other then you fit the bill for ET you can be toxic and rude to some players but other then that ZJ is a good choice.

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

On 1/18/2021 at 5:23 PM, Guinea Pig said:

+ Support

Pretty sure that was a joke rank...

but he did host good pt's 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

20 hours ago, Your Local Soviet said:

+Support

ZJ would be the type of person to come up with fun events.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

On 1/18/2021 at 10:58 PM, [GL] A Youtube SponsorShip said:

+ Support 

Its ZJ Going For ET Im Not Gonna Oppose

+support
Yes

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

On 1/18/2021 at 8:23 PM, Guinea Pig said:

+ Support

Lol he wasnt hopo but really couldve been

very active with PTs and Offmeetings so FAT +Support

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

On 1/18/2021 at 3:26 PM, Squash said:

+Support

Sure

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making