Dempsy Player Report

ZJ

Your in game name: SEC DHFTO CPT ZJ

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39508321

The player's in game name: Dempsy

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:218729614

Date and Time This Incident Occurred:

What did the player do: Changing his name to ranks higher than he actually has to CMD members of a branch he is not in. Harassing members of CMD trying to do their job. Body blocking, several other things idk if are against the rules or not....

Evidence (required):

https://medal.tv/clips/41098230/d1337iDM7H4c

https://medal.tv/clips/41098260/d1337WIbLbcn

https://medal.tv/clips/41098512/d1337n1UrRBM

What do you believe should happen to the player: A restriction to his CC or a warn/ban

Any extra information: Kieran took a sit on this, it was bad enough that Nobel (OR1) called one for me actually, they told me to make a player report. I didn't really want to do it but honestly people asked him to stop harassing me and he wouldn't stop.  Seems like he will really care if he gets banned.... https://medal.tv/clips/41098870/d1337N2oLtvE

• Like 1

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

+/- Support 

-The rank that he had was of his own cc, I do not see any problem with that.

-it is seen that it is really bothering him, besides entering the GENSEC bunks.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

+SUPPORT

looked like he was being immature and harassing ZJ, Acted like he was a CPT/CMDR and such even though to my knowledge he's not. Seems like he might have been abusing his CC a bit so people might be confused on if he's real command or not.

Former USMS DMAR || CC Owner || Bingus 4 life 

"Changing his name to ranks higher than he actually has to CMD members of a branch he is not in." - I put my rank to RHO CPT  then RHO COL, Then RHO Commander, its a CC not a branch

Harassing members of CMD trying to do their job. Harassing members of CMD trying to do their job.  - If what I was doing and minging truly bothered you this much, you could simply talk to an admin first, or ask me to stop, which you did ask me to stop and I ended up stopping, and later got off the server for the night.

Body Blocking - As I will go on longer later in my little defense thing you simply could of asked me to move or took the vast amount of space and gone around me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First Clip - I changed my name to a fake rank, you can clearly see I put 'RHO' in front of the rank

Second Clip  -  That's just me fucking around at 2 AM, if you really see a problem with that I personally don't understand but  you definitely could of asked me to stop, walked away, or even muted me in game.

Third Clip -  Another case of me fucking around, plus you definitely could of just walked around me. 

Fourth Clip  -   It would be unpleasant if I got banned but it would really not be the largest deal in the world

Extra Statement - I would definitely say this is not really a good reason to get me removed from a CC,

7 minutes ago, not ben said:

+SUPPORT

looked like he was being immature and harassing ZJ, Acted like he was a CPT/CMDR and such even though to my knowledge he's not. Seems like he might have been abusing his CC a bit so people might be confused on if he's real command or not.

I really dont see how putting my name as RHO CPT/CMDR dempsy can be seen as harmful in any way. It only takes a little common since to realize that 'Rho' is not on of the official branches when people first get trained.

Edited by big man Dempsy

17 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-/+Support (Will change with more context) 

So wait, why weren't the staff able to handle this in game? 

As it's also a Custom-Class issue, Plus it's a lot more valuated to get a second opinion on punishments, Rather than warning for Fail-RP x so & so.

Edited by Kieran ♡

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

"Well going with +Support for harrassment."
"+support for "harassment""
I would personally say 'harassment' is a pretty strong word to use in this scenario

I am fine with a week or even a month ban, however any actions taken to get me removed from a CC or something of the sorts I think differently about

Edited by big man Dempsy

1 hour ago, big man Dempsy said:

I really dont see how putting my name as RHO CPT/CMDR dempsy can be seen as harmful in any way. It only takes a little common since to realize that 'Rho' is not on of the official branches when people first get trained.

Just to clear this up, CC and donator jobs cannot add ranks to their name they dont have, the reason for this is because most players dont realize your a CC or donator job and will obey you as if you are a CMDR, this is a problem that has happened in the past and caused major issues amongst the branches 

thats all imma say as its late and this is the last thing im doing before bed ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

1 hour ago, big man Dempsy said:

"Well going with +Support for harrassment."
"+support for "harassment""
I would personally say 'harassment' is a pretty strong word to use in this scenario

I am fine with a week or even a month ban, however any actions taken to get me removed from a CC or something of the sorts I think differently about

Is pestering a better word? 

Honestly, I don't think any of this constitutes a ban unless you've had previous warns for similar events. I personally think you should, at most get a warn for this. Lots of other people get let off easier for worse. 

If you get your CC access touched just for this, you'd have every right to be upset.

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

From what i can see you were being a hard minge and annoying people and  faking ranks. + support for a warn 

Also you should be careful because the MTF cc still follows the MTF SOP. 

Edited by Dang

This was just clear cut mingery on Dempsy's side from what I can see.
-Support for removing anyone from their CC's, because that's not something we do as far as I'm aware.
But A warn should be sufficient.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

To be honest, from what I've seen in these 3 clips, excluding the first clip, it seems like you didn't tried to avoid Dempsy by for example instead of going to D-Block, I don't really see how it could be counted as harassment since he didn't really follow you anywhere but in security bunks for some reasons. This seems much more like mingery from Dempsy than Harassment.

-Support for removing from a CC

+Support for a warn, verbal or formal for Fail RP should be enough since he entered Security bunks

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

-Support
-I see no reason for a removal of his Custom Class. Harassment is mass overexaggerating of the situation (In my opinion) 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

46 minutes ago, vSquishyv said:

To be honest, from what I've seen in these 3 clips, excluding the first clip, it seems like you didn't tried to avoid Dempsy by for example instead of going to D-Block, I don't really see how it could be counted as harassment since he didn't really follow you anywhere but in security bunks for some reasons. This seems much more like mingery from Dempsy than Harassment.

+Support for a warn, verbal or formal for Fail RP should be enough since he entered Security bunks

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

4 hours ago, Phillers said:

This was just clear cut mingery on Dempsy's side from what I can see.
-Support for removing anyone from their CC's, because that's not something we do as far as I'm aware.
But A warn should be sufficient.

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

1 hour ago, vSquishyv said:

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

8 hours ago, [GL] Mike said:

-support For:

Faking Ranks

Bodyblocking

+support for "harassment"

Overall - player should be talked too at most honestly.

Also its not up to you for him getting removed from the CC thats up to the owner

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

9 hours ago, [GL] Mike said:

-support For:

Faking Ranks

Bodyblocking

+support for "harassment"

Overall - player should be talked too at most honestly.

Also its not up to you for him getting removed from the CC thats up to the owner

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

+support 

for

Entering another branches bunks

Refusing to leave when told to by a CPT of the branch

Intruding when said CPT was trying to punish someone 

and attempting to command other branches through abusing their CC 

TLDR: Warn for FailRP | Abuse of CC | Faking rank in the sense that he tried to up his rank to MAJ to command a CPT | Harassment/Multiple intrusions after being told to leave. 

Edit: OK so I am more sane now so I think either a warn or some sort of verbal reprimanding is in order because I know dempsey and hes never has a intent to shit on your day so maybe we can leave it to just that and not a ban or anything cause like i said dempsey aint a dick for no reason (usually) 

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Accepted

Thank you for the report. The player in question has received a formal warning for Minging on MTF CC / Low Grade Harassment. This warning also resulted in an automatic 10 warning threshold ban for one day. The behavior in question was not significant enough to warrant large punishments such as a ban stemming directly from this misconduct, nor anything that would rise to the level of sanctions being taken against the CC.

Points of Information for future note. It is prohibited for opposing factions to enter opposing spawns, this restricts SCPs from entering spawn areas, MTF from entering CI spawn, and D-Class from entering everywhere. However, friendly factions are not directly prohibited from entering spawn zones unless they're involved in an RP situation. No RP situation was in progress that I could tell from the video, as it appeared to be an out of character handling of a minging SO. Secondly, the body blocking went both ways here, however in conjunction with the other incidents shows a pattern of low grade harassment. Again, nothing that rose to the level requiring more stringent action, but something that deserved to be formerly documented nonetheless.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021