Drug Update Suggestion - Accepted

Aaron Faustin

What you want to see? - I want to see a drug update that goes along with our nice DEA update that would buff Weed a little bit and another drug way to make money like Lean or something I would like to see Weed buffed from 7,500$ to 30,000$ and then the pot and seed buffed from 500 and 250 to 10,000 and 5000 respectively. This might need to be tweaked a little bit but this is the idea.

Why should we add it? - DEA is out and other than the drugs you can buy from the dealer there is only weed which is usually only used by newer folks because of how cheap it is.

What are the advantages of having this? - This suggestion would give DEA more purpose on their job because if more people are using drug systems and their way of making an income than DEA will have more to do.

Who is it mainly for? - Druggies and DEA

Links to any content - Only Content would be whatever the Lean one is but i can't find it.

image.png.b62a3fcc29ff6b7aff8ff1033b1f2643.png

3 hours ago, The.Batman (Faustin) said:

What you want to see? - I want to see a drug update that goes along with our nice DEA update that would buff Weed a little bit and another drug way to make money like Lean or something I would like to see Weed buffed from 7,500$ to 30,000$ and then the pot and seed buffed from 500 and 250 to 10,000 and 5000 respectively. This might need to be tweaked a little bit but this is the idea.

Why should we add it? - DEA is out and other than the drugs you can buy from the dealer there is only weed which is usually only used by newer folks because of how cheap it is.

What are the advantages of having this? - This suggestion would give DEA more purpose on their job because if more people are using drug systems and their way of making an income than DEA will have more to do.

Who is it mainly for? - Druggies and DEA

Links to any content - Only Content would be whatever the Lean one is but i can't find it.

Major +Support

If I'm entirely honest, I fail to see the uniqueness between FBI and DEA. I suppose this stems from the fact that drugs are pretty much entirely irrelevant on the server - there are very few options for any money-making drugs on the server, and the options that do exist are pretty nearly useless. Adding drugs, buffing existing drugs, and revamping the drug economy could result in DEA being a cornerstone of FBI - as well as new, viable money-making methods on the server.

On 1/5/2021 at 5:15 PM, Duncan McOkiner said:

Major +Support

If I'm entirely honest, I fail to see the uniqueness between FBI and DEA. I suppose this stems from the fact that drugs are pretty much entirely irrelevant on the server - there are very few options for any money-making drugs on the server, and the options that do exist are pretty nearly useless. Adding drugs, buffing existing drugs, and revamping the drug economy could result in DEA being a cornerstone of FBI - as well as new, viable money-making methods on the server.

#BringBackOldCocaine

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

Major +Support

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

Major +Support

On 1/6/2021 at 9:15 AM, Duncan McOkiner said:

Major +Support

Major +Support

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

On 1/6/2021 at 8:15 AM, Duncan McOkiner said:

Major +Support

#BringBackLean 

That bald Aussie Guy

Major +Support

Major +Support

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member