Should I be staff?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be staff?

• Yes-provide an answer
    • No-provide an answer

What is your in-game name?: MTF Omi9 CMDR Blackbeard CO62

What is your steam name?: [GL] Blackbeard

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:61936022

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I do, I've been staff in total 3 times now here at gaming light, once at MilRP (Admin), second time was SCPRP (Super Admin), and my 3rd and final time was once again here (Admin). 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Late 2017.

What date did you make your forums account? June 11th, 2018.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Bronze.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 2 warns that were from way back when, and the ban was Luci joking around while me and him were on ImperialRP.image.thumb.png.5ae55c655e423ca92031846f85e23b38.png

Have you donated? Yes.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes I have.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I believe I'm well suited for the position of Trial-Moderator on the staff team, I've previously been staff on here as stated before, and have extensive knowledge of the server. I've taken multiple sits over the years and know how to control the situations thrown at me while on staff, I'm calm, rational, and unbias during staff sits, and in general while on the server. I'm also very familiar with the ULX commands used throughout staffing while on the server, never the less I like to take staffing seriously, so when there's a staff sit or case I'm more then willing to hop on and help the staff team and whatever issues that are on the server. Carrying on, I've been apart of this community for some years now, and have built up a decent reputation to represent myself and Gaminglight as a whole, and even after my last time as staff, I believe I'm ready to join back the staff team and help the General Community for SCPRP.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: First thing I'd do is gag the player, and freezing them so they stay stationary while I inform about His/Her punishment. I would give the player their formal warning, and seeing as T-Mods don't have the power of banning, I would A. look and see if there is any admins online to do the ban, if not B. grab the steam ID and put in a ban request on the discord.

Edited by Blackbeard

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

8 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

Been here for some time
Knows his rules
Staff app part 3 Electric Boogaloo

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+Support
Former Super Administrator and Administrator on SCP-RP.
Knows how to handle situations and can greatly assist fellow staff.
If Staff activity is made better than before, Blackbeard would make a perfect fit for Staff.

• Gaminglight Love 1

1 hour ago, Starstep said:

+Support
If Staff activity is made better than before, Blackbeard would make a perfect fit for Staff.

Former IF SL | Former Omi-9 SPC | Former DT PFC | Former FBI SA | Current GENSEC SGT | Current Nu-7 LCPL | F for CWLRP | Former IMP Mod and Gamemaster | F for Omi-9 |

1 hour ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

Been here for some time
Knows his rules

He's been JMT and all the way to DoC, nuff said.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

+Support

Former JMT, former Site Administration, and overall yes. Lots of previous experience, and over the year I known him for he has the same dedication/motivation he always has had. Make this man staff again please.

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

31 minutes ago, Your Local Soviet said:

+Support

Former JMT, former Site Administration, and overall yes. Lots of previous experience, and over the year I known him for he has the same dedication/motivation he always has had. Make this man staff again please.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Your Local Soviet said:

+Support

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

1 hour ago, Your Local Soviet said:

+Support

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

4 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

2 hours ago, Your Local Soviet said:

+Support

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

4 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

Been here for some time
Knows his rules

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

4 hours ago, Starstep said:

+Support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

5 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

Been here for some time
Knows his rules

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

+Support

Knows the rules well

Been here for a long time

Was previously an Admin

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

6 hours ago, Starstep said:

+Support

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

-support

Minge

Bully

Was higher than me in staff

But in all reality

+Support

WAS A EXCELLENT STAFF MEMBER

Did a really good job as staff

Was active

Would be nice to have you back

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

7 hours ago, Starstep said:

+Support

Free From GL ❤️