Legends Rank - Accepted

Aaron Faustin

What you want to see? - A Rank called Legendary

Why should we add it? -  This rank would NOT be a normal rank that gives you tons of new cars or jobs. That would defeat the purpose because i see this as being the same sort of thing as the Legend's Weapons that exist, "The premise behind the Gaminglight Legends' Weapons is that we want a way for our highest of donators to show that they stand behind the community and what we do!" This Rank would only give you the Exclusive Title of Legendary. You could add 1 or 2 things Exclusive to this Rank if SMT wanted but the main idea is that it's just a fun extra way to support Zeeptin.

What are the advantages of having this? - Another way of showing off your support to the Community and i also just feel this rank would fit in so well with us having the other Legend's items.

Who is it mainly for? - All of us that wan't to waste our money for a good cause.

Links to any content - N/A

Edit: i forgot to add, this would cost 100$ unless smt decide otherwise

EDIT#2: I have just impulsively bought all 5 legend Weapons just to prove my dedication to this suggestion.

Edited by The.Batman (Faustin)

image.png.b62a3fcc29ff6b7aff8ff1033b1f2643.png

+support just need to know how much money or the limit you have spent to get the rank

Ya let me put all my ranks of all the departments I was in (ex fbi pa, ex dispatch, ex snr) cringe...

7 hours ago, Earl Scruggs said:

+Support

Looks interesting and another way to continue supporting the community!

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

+Support

However, this should truly be those that are Legends. In order to purchase this $100 Rank, you should be required to already possess all of the "Legend" Series SWEPs. Those that possess the "Legendary" rank would truly be gods among men, and their pockets would run quite deep.

The clout of the rank would be incredible, given that they would have already purchased all of the Legends' SWEPs prior to this.

EDIT: It goes without saying that this person would also need to possess Platinum VIP in order to purchase this. Yes - this is truly meant for a LEGEND.

Edited by Duncan McOkiner
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Duncan McOkiner said:

+Support

However, this should truly be those that are Legends. In order to purchase this $100 Rank, you should be required to already possess all of the "Legend" Series SWEPs. Those that possess the "Legendary" rank would truly be gods among men, and their pockets would run quite deep.

The clout of the rank would be incredible, given that they would have already purchased all of the Legends' SWEPs prior to this.

^^^^^^^^^^^

This my thoughts exactly 

• Like 1

That bald Aussie Guy

On 1/4/2021 at 3:04 AM, Bapee said:

+support just need to know how much money or the limit you have spent to get the rank

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

Accepted! Please allow up to a week for any suggestions you have requested to be added in game or on the forums.

We're looking to add a new donation rank at some point! It might not be called Legend but keep your eyes on the store as we work towards another donation rank!

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor