Security Roll Call [1/2 - 1/9]

Sixx

Name: Noah Lee

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:57266598

Current Sub-Branches your in: Wardens, FTO, Riot Control, Sniper 

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I believe that i should retrain my rank as CPT because even though i have just recently changed into Semi Active because of work and other life things when i do get on, which is most of my free time, (sadly not much recently) I command d block to the fullest extent and take care of any minges that are around or are lurking on gensec and i am constantly looking out for people to promote, sometimes i dont promote as much because my standards are pretty high or i just haven't seen enough said person because i want to make sure we are striving for the best NCOs we can get so our future command will be immaculate. I also attempt to do as many off meetings, giveaways and sometime PTs to make sure we can drive activity and for people to show off their skills. Gensec is love, Gensec is Life ❤️

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  N/A

Name: Travar

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62467440

Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot Control, Sniper

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  Mind is loyal to CI, Jack S does meth, and Sixx is hiding D Class in his office. Besides that, nothing else.

(no one saw me accidentally make a new topic for this)

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

Name: Jameshi

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:211312778

Current Sub-Branches your in: FTO, Sniper, Riot Control, Wardens

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words):  I should retain my rank as LTCOL because I am not only one of the most active Gensec, but I also play off-hours, and I fulfill my duties to the best of my ability every day. I hold myself to a high standard through all of my duties and I think I have a strong enough sense of justice to be trusted with this CMD rank. I know, for the most part, what I'm supposed to do and what I'm not allowed to do, but I'm still getting experience and learning from my mistakes, and I'd like to keep doing so. Personally, I think I'm doing a fine job as a CMD member and I think I'll only keep getting better. My combat skills may not be as good as some other people's but they're not bad either. I hold the DHWD position, which in and of itself proves my leadership skills, leadership being an important aspect of each and every CMD member.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: About time.

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

Name: Spud

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:534956543

Current Sub-Branches your in: FTO, Wardens, Riot Control, Sniper

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I believe that I should retain my command rank in Security because I have largely contributed to helping lead security and ensuring its expansion into the future. I have just joined the ranks of Senior Command starting with Major just a few short hours ago, so I plan to stay with Security for many more months to come. I have also helped security by providing them with several PTs and Off meetings as the HOPO, especially with the Security Olympics that just finished about an hour or so ago. My contributions to Security are nothing small, and I don't plan on faltering anytime soon. I will continue to stay with security and help it for as long as I possibly can, as it is the first branch that I have joined and it has provided me with the most fun BY FAR. I have tried out almost every other branch on the server, but none of them have stuck with me anywhere close as Security has (except for my time in Maintenance of course). I wont let all my efforts here go to waste, so I am planning to continue my time in Security Command.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Nope

Armored Shield | Gensec MAJ EWD | DHFTO | OPRF

image.png.e09ac0bccd380d6b8f4058660ffdf6f7.png

Name: Herrman 

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:460137064

Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot Control, Sniper.

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words):

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Security cool

Name: Felix

SteamID STEAM_0:1:150798330

Current Sub-Branches your in: FTO Program

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I should retain my rank as 2LT  i only just got 2LT and i think i can be a valuable asset to security i will promote alot and be a good role model i havent did anything majorly bad i did get striked at msgt for insubordination but thats about it  im quite active 8-12 hrs usually and i will not abuse my power as a 2LT my combat skills are decent i try not to crossfire to the best of my abilities and i try to teach people about trigger disipline i will also be hosting alot of pts where i will be improving security as a whole's aim i am i pretty good fto also i have proven myself to be a good fto training jfto's and trainees into security i love training people one of the things i look forward to in my day i dont really have much else to say exept yea im here and proud to say so.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  N/A

Name:Clover 

SteamID(Ex:STEAM_0:1:174348602):STEAM_0:1:7583645

Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot control

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Might not be able to attend meetings as I have a weird timezone and school takes up a lot of my time 

Edited by Clover1

Name: Slick

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:79707346

Current Sub-Branches your in: FTO (Im a FTO) | Sniper, Riot Control

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: N/A

Edited by Kenneth Slick

[SCP-RP]

Current : Nothing

Ex MTF E11 1LT Slick | Senior Admin - Support I

Name: Redberry

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:6268956

Current Sub-Branches your in:  None

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  Nothing yet, just enjoying Security

Name: meepp

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:56569170

Current Sub-Branches your in: riot control

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): na

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  na

The best D class player to ever exist

UwU >:3

Security best branch

Owns: D-3621

Name: Blaze

SteamID(Ex:STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:455798387

Current Sub-Branches your in: None

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): N/A

Name: Security SFTO 2LT Dei

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:42498660

Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot Control, Jugg, Sniper, FTO

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I believe as a new command member have proven my ability to lead so far; However, there is so much more to come. I have only reached the beginning and I plan on wanting to continue my journey upwards in security. I care much for the people in security and its continued integrity. One other thing I enjoy doing is my FTO trainings. I was trainer of the week with 30 trainings in just that week. I enjoy being able to have an influence on the people I train. I get a rare opportunity to see their training get put to work and save their lives. I also get the opportunity to train new FTO’s which I enjoy greatly and make sure they are prepared for every question our new trainees throw at them. I also make sure they follow procedure to avoid punishments. I look forward to being able to be given more trust to promote more freely and give those deserving the same opportunity I had. My undying love for FTO and given ability in command to lead needs to be preserved, which is why I think It is necessary I retain my rank.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: None

Name: jaay

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:443075633

Current Sub-Branches your in:   Riot Control

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  None

Name: Lil Andam

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:462143492

Current Sub-Branches your in: JFTO, Roit Control, Sinper.

Edited by Andam228
fixing

• Sprink locked this topic