Shall I become a Senior Admin?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Squash

What is your steam name?: [GL] Squash

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:116967925

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No, only my experience on the Server.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Between May 15-21st.

What date did you make your forums account? May 21st

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold/Admin

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1 | Harassment 

unknown.png

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: CST | Central Standard Time

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Igneous | Rookieblue | Jimmy James | Gamikzone | Phill | MikeY

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve this rank for a couple of reasons listed below, as I will try my best to go into depth about each and everyone. 

1.  I do consider myself helpful to those around, especially new staff members. I do try my best into guiding the newer staff members that are introduced into the Staffing Scene, as they would need that tutoring to build there overall skill. I have proven my capability to be helpful to those in need of guidance and I am going to continuing doing so. Not only that, I also have been very helpful outside of game as well, such as actively looking through applications for others and appeals, or player reports and giving my opinion on those matters. Finally me getting support team as further allowed me to contribute to the community further by assisting those in Team Speak.

2.  My overall judgement of handling situations has improved a lot since I joined the Staff Team, I have been able to give my best and most fair judgement when dealing with issues that involves a reported player. Of course I try to avoid those situations where I may be biased such as a friend being reported, however aside from that I do consider myself to be fair when it comes to these certain situations I am dealt with. To go into more detail about that, for example I would not straight away consider warning a newer player that just joined for breaking a small rule, like NLR or such, rather hand them the MOTD and give them a verbal for doing so, of course if the action they committed is not above conduct.

3. I do have good activity when it comes to staffing, being on everyday to every other day. I try my absolute best to get on once a day. Me being as active as I can be allows me to further help the server by allowing others to RolePlay without it being interrupted by rule breakers who seek to ruin it. Activity is the main reason why I can accomplish my other reasons above, and I intend on continuing being active within the Staffing Team.

4. From my experience staffing, T-Mod to Admin I have gained so much experience whilst staffing. I can handle situations very easily without much difficulty, or needed help from other staff members. I still do take the time and consideration when it comes to these sits, I don't rush through them and allow the people involved in the sit say what they need to say about said situation. 

5. My maturity while staffing is one of my strongest attributes while staffing. I am a role model to not only players, but other staff as well. This attribute allows me to handle issues in a serious manner and give out punishment accordingly to the hand-book in a un-bias nature.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 

I would start off by calmly telling them to please stop so I can hear there side of the story if they did commit this offense, if they don't stop I would gag them, and mute them if they decide to continue to keep committing the offense in chat. Then I would go through logs to confirm that they did commit Mass RDM. Finally I would warn them using Steam ID for Mass RDM | ( How many actions of RDM or Attempted RDM they committed ) | Staff Diss then administer the ban of 5 days on them.

Please pick and answer one of the questions only if applying for Senior Moderator. If applying for Admin pick two and answer them. If applying for Senior Admin you must answer all three. Answering more than the required amount of questions for the rank you are applying for will result in your application being denied.

Q1: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

I would start off by telling all of the people that are being toxic to quit doing so or they would get Gagged/Muted. If they continued doing it I would Gag or Mute those who continue doing so. Then I would separate them to lessen the tension between them, then get each of there stories about the rule broken. Then proceed to check logs or ask for evidence from those who have it, then proceed to return witnessed or bystanders so that they can return to RolePlay, keeping the reported player & reporter. Then proceed to warn the reported player for whatever rule they broke OR if there was no evidence in logs or no effective evidence given to me that I can consider for a warning then I would return the reported player and tell the reporter to get evidence for further action to be taken.

Q2: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

Just warn them according to the hand-book. There is no rule stating that not caring about any punishments or learning from punishments given is a warnable offensive.

Q3: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

Pure evidence is required, first off I would not bring the reported player unless evidence is given. However if it is given, then I would tell the reported player to stop exploiting, so basically I would give them a verbal. If they keep exploiting and I catch them doing it or I am given evidence prior to it, then I would bring them, explain to them that they would be getting warned for NCWS or Non Compliant With Staff and exploiting then receive a 1 week ban for continuing to exploit. Finally administer the ban to them.

Other scenario, if the reporter does not have evidence, I would tell them I can't take action since I have no evidence, return the reporter then spectate the reported player if they are exploiting. If they are, then I would bring them, explain to them the rule or exploit they broke, then warn them for Exploiting, then lying to staff since they said they were following the rules when they were caught not doing so, then administer the 1 week ban.

• Like 1

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

+support 

-Always fair and unbiased in sits 

-Cannot recall any experience with him that was not positive 

-Deals with sits quickly and efficiently 

-Always happy to help

Overall a great member of staff, I really hope you get it man.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

1 minute ago, Loaff said:

+support 

-Always happy to help

Yess

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

13 minutes ago, Loaff said:

+support 

-Always happy to help

56 minutes ago, Loaff said:

+support 

-Always happy to help

Squash is very cool man

hi

1 hour ago, Loaff said:

+support 

-Always happy to help

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

1 hour ago, Loaff said:

+support 

-Always happy to help

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

1 hour ago, Loaff said:

+support 

-Always happy to help

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

2 hours ago, Loaff said:

+support 

-Always happy to help

Gaming

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

• Head of Staff
2 hours ago, Loaff said:

+support 

-Always happy to help

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

4 hours ago, Loaff said:

+support 

-Always happy to help

Bro this guy is one of the best people on the server definite +support

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

On 12/24/2020 at 11:13 AM, Loaff said:

+support 

-Always happy to help

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

+support 

-Always happy to help

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

+support 

-Always happy to help

Former: Nu-7 Captain | Event Team Member | Maintenance Professional
Currently D-0007 

+support 

-Always happy to help

This man be super duper ready to be apart of the big bois

+support 

-Always happy to help

Armored Shield | Gensec MAJ EWD | DHFTO | OPRF

image.png.e09ac0bccd380d6b8f4058660ffdf6f7.png

I am dying of cringe

+support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 12/24/2020 at 10:13 AM, Loaff said:

+support 

-Always happy to help

Agreed

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

+support 

-Always happy to help

🍪Supreme Leader Cookie🍪   🍪Ex Admin🍪 🍪Old GENSEC SM🍪

OLD ACCOUNT- Cookie__Gaming

On 12/24/2020 at 5:13 PM, Loaff said:

+support 

-Always happy to help

^ 100% Agreed Squash really deserves it good luck squash!

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

+ Support

- Good to talk to

- Never had a bad experience

- Takes not only a ton of sits, but a ton of Support in TS as well.

- Active 

- Great leader

- Not only takes consideration of the accused in a sit, but considers the entire situation as a whole before making jurisdiction.

Edited by NeoID

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||