Camden Staff Report

General bacon

Your In-game: Bacon

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86711886

The admin's name in-game: Camden

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Camden (Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:235626305)

What did the admin do: Abuse of staff power, No knowledge of the rules, Breaking the staff handbook, Bias and Incompetency to handle sits in a professional manner

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):
https://gyazo.com/331273263c3cd64329ea7d71c98c4db1

https://gyazo.com/b226b66122a59b6f5eee40916c4b60b5

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

What do you believe should happen to the admin: Removal of staff and possibly staff restriction

Any extra information: In the screenshot provided you can see the following: Warning people without bringing them and doing a sit, using is staff power to know locations and PM people ingame to tell then(metagame), when asked about the warns he gives he is not helpful and doesn't seem to care, as a bunch of recent warns on SCPrp, complaining in OOC when he gets 1 star in a staff sit, false warning multiple people which is breaking the staff handbook which he as to follow.
Note: He was also remove from Nu-7 for toxicity

Edited by General bacon
  • Like 1

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

I... ehh. Not gonna detail why I'm surprised he was accepted into staff.

+Support

First day and already stepping over lines. While these may be minor stuff to some people, that already stacked up to this point. I do not feel he is capable of being a staff member just by this display. If not removal, a VERY STERN talking to cause these things put negative light on staff as a whole.

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

+Support

First day and already stepping over lines. While these may be minor stuff to some people, that already stacked up to this point. I do not feel he is capable of being a staff member just by this display. If not removal, a VERY STERN talking to cause these things put negative light on staff as a whole.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+Support

Acted extremely immature on multiple occasions and was removed from Nu7 for toxicity as well. We had to tell him to cloak multiple times during the day and he wouldn't  listen. Moreover he has very little knowledge of the rules and staff handbook and issued false warns without any sits, this had led to people being misguided about rules.
He even abused his staff powers to help others metagame which is ridiculous. In one day he has broken so many guidelines and has acted very unprofessional, stepping over the lines multiple times. 
When we pointed something out to him, he would brush it out with an attitude which just looks unprofessional. This isnt what is expected of a staff member at all in my opinion and just leaves a bad impression of staff to others.

Edited by [GL] Zeus
  • Like 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

18 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

+Support

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

17 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

+Support

Also has been removed from Nu7, has multiple warns

hi

• Head of Staff
13 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

Acted extremely immature on multiple occasions and was removed from Nu7 for toxicity as well. We had to tell him to cloak multiple times during the day and he wouldn't  listen. Moreover he has very little knowledge of the rules and staff handbook and issued false warns without any sits, this had led to people being misguided about rules.
He even abused his staff powers to help others metagame which is ridiculous. In one day he has broken so many guidelines and has acted very unprofessional, stepping over the lines multiple times. 
When we pointed something out to him, he would brush it out with an attitude which just looks unprofessional. This isnt what is expected of a staff member at all in my opinion and just leaves a bad impression of staff to others.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

22 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

36 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

+Support

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

+SUPPORT
 While I was on D Class CC:
Has been following be and a friend of mine because my friend playing 3 seconds of a song and then tried to warn ME
Followed me onto surface then when I got to CI base gave me XP then killed me without asking if  I wanted the XP or not
Really Toxic in the past and currently still

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

38 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

Worst case of staff abuse I've ever seen, removal at the minimum.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

+support 

Yeah I dont think i need to say anything 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

5 minutes ago, Not Niro said:

+supprt

Hey guys today we will be admin abusing for funnies, did you laugh you didn't? well still hit that like button

There ya go

Also last night I was with smol, and 173 was breached but the containment door was broken and kept failing rolls. So I thought he was recontained once he gets in his cell. But, I was told the door needs to be fixed first and keep him cuffed in his cc until maintenance or until the door is fixed?? Smol said a trial mod kept saying the door needs to be fixed so he can be recontained. Then I got a different mod and said the same thing. But I thought a scp is suppose to be recontained once it is in its cell even if the door is broken.

Edited by 2Chopper4

Raptor Team Owner|  Nu7 Hammer Down/HSU/SM | Medical/EFM

+ Support
Evidence is clear, no need to say anything.
Pretty sure I saw him get his powers removed today too.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support
Evidence is clear, no need to say anything.
Pretty sure I saw him get his powers removed today too.

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

3 hours ago, Sparkle said:

+Support

Former: Nu-7 Captain | Event Team Member | Maintenance Professional
Currently D-0007 

3 hours ago, Sparkle said:

+Support

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

3 hours ago, Echo Romeo said:

+SUPPORT
 While I was on D Class CC:
Has been following be and a friend of mine because my friend playing 3 seconds of a song and then tried to warn ME
Followed me onto surface then when I got to CI base gave me XP then killed me without asking if  I wanted the XP or not
Really Toxic in the past and currently still

4 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

Free From GL ❤️