Neo: Senior ET ApplicationAccepted

NeoID

In-game name: Neo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:184445855

Current RP rank in All Divisions (Ex. Senior Medic, Security Officer): R&D Deputy Head Of Research

How long have you been a Event Team Member: Rounded 4 Months

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if you remember): No.

How much time do you have on the server? (Press F1):  Nearly 1200 Hours (50 days). God help me.

How well do you know the SCP lore in general?: 9/10. Followed the lore for near nine years now. Occasional get smacked in the face with something I didn't know. Though, I feel I'm well above average.

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Event Team Member?: I've been in ET for some time now. Worked with a lot of people in that time who are, or were in ET. During Events, or in RP. Something I don't do as much is be able to relate and work alongside senior ET Members plus. Admittedly, I want to get to communicate and work alongside Travar, Phill, JMT, SMT, and whoever else a lot more often. I want to prove my skills to them, and show I can do more than just be a Member of ET. What better way to grow these relations then work with my superiors? That way, my unique properties are recognized a lot more blatantly, than if I were just a Member of ET. I also just have a lot of time on my hands, and it would be another benefit to entertain my time with productivity. It's truly an opportunity I have the time and resource to provide. As well as a responsibility to allow myself growth. Not only in ET, but the entirety of SCP-RP as well. I love recognition for my work. Who doesn't? If anyone were to say they didn't, I would call them a liar.  I've worked with ET for some time now, and I enjoy doing so very much. Always have, and I want to take my ET membership to the next level, if I can manage it. I want to directly be assisting my superiors as much as possible.  

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Event Team Member?: I've briefly worked with Phill in the past. Alongside various Site Administration and Senior Members of staff. I also have a highly trusted rank in RP to back up my claims here. I feel I've been trusted with some important duties to the server. Whether not screwing over my Branch. Or not screwing up the entire roster or being a dick to people in my branch. I strive to gain trust. I understand that trust is the only way you can ever get granted a superior position. That goes for RP, In real life, Event Team, Staff Team, Family, whatever. It's a function of a person. People like to see people they can trust. I've already been trusted with some duties in the past, in which if I were to fail, it would have left a large dent in a portion of any group. This includes ET, and trust me, I have failed before and left massive dents in things I love. However, that will not stop me from attempting to repair said dent. When I am assigned a job, it gets done. Even after I fail to complete it, I will keep going until I repair the damage of my failure to the best of my power. My dedication for the people that trust me, drives me to never break that trust, long as I can avoid it.  I have a proper understanding of order, and the importance of upkeeping it. If anyone was to assist in keeping order in any group or team, I am one of your best picks.  I assure you, finding someone with a better understanding of the importance of this will not be easy.  My intents are for the best. I want to help ET to grow and improve. Long as I can anyhow. ET plays a huge part to make SCP-RP unique and entertaining. I want to help keep it as such.

Have you mastered ULX?:  I feel pretty confident in my use of ULX, for ET Standards anyhow. 

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?: I have a decent idea of some. I've assisted in 5 now I believe, and plan to assist in more in the future.

Give an example of a mega event:  I always enjoyed events using Cults or disciples of some God like Entity. Whether good or evil. Along with some sort of "side quest" to prevent the "good" or "evil" intents of the Deity. I've always liked seeing MTF and CI run around trying to do this. Both combating, or even better, working together to prevent whatever dark cloud is hovering over them. I would do some more events like that. Similar to the concept of the Halloween event hosted in 2020. Where they had to complete several objectives to slay or banish whatever powerful entity may be threatening the foundation. I would aim to bring a unique aspect to branch relations. Forcing CI and MTF to work together to stop some threat.   These branch relations is what I consider to be the purpose of ET, and I will fulfill that as long as I can.

What do you consider to be the best event you have ever created:  Tough question. I think my most enjoyed event was an event was not one I hosted, but this part was my idea for one I had assisted in. Where I practically played the role of a "The Great Dark one" in my hellish dimension, torturing the members of foundation and CI, which had died and entered the dimension I had been inhabiting. Most RP based event I have ever done. Or, at least my most enjoyable RP experience in an event. Both on ETs side, and the people participating. Who for some weird reason, seemed to enjoy being tortured in the fiery pits of hades. People always seem to enjoy the RP events a lot more than Combat based Events. So that is what I strive for.  Other good ones I've done that people, and myself greatly enjoy are my GOI events. Cults, Militia, Scientists, whatever. Never have I gotten complaints about my GOI or GOI Raid Events. They get my best votes, actually.

What is your Total Amount of Events according to the "Events Hosted" column on the roster?:  On the roster, it claims 25, however, I believe according to the Event Logs list, it rather claims I have done a total of 53 events. So I think that was accidently messed up at some point.

How active can you be: I spend majority of my day on SCP-RP. Near 11 hours a day on average. Possibly more.

Edited by NeoID
  • Like 1

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

Big +SUPPORT

*Not mingy

*Great at rp

*Hosts great events

*Has a very wide knowledge of the SCP universe

*Has a lot of experience in leadership roles

*A lot of ET experience

*App is well written

Edited by The CI Zero
  • Like 1

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

56 minutes ago, The CI Zero said:

Big +SUPPORT

*Not mingy

*Great at rp

*Hosts great events

*A lot of ET experience

*App is well written

He said it all

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

+Support

Yes.

Application is beyond expectations plus Neo would without a doubt be able to be trusted with upholding the rank.

Also could always use more Senior ET! Senior ETs get those privileges of doing those huge events, which most of them are pretty damn good. Neo could easily do a lot of great events if given the chance of Senior ET!

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

21 hours ago, The CI Zero said:

Big +SUPPORT

*Not mingy

*Great at rp

*Hosts great events

*A lot of ET experience

*App is well written

+ Support
Neo is a great fit for this job, everything else has been said in the quoted post 😄

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

21 hours ago, The CI Zero said:

Big +SUPPORT

*Not mingy

*Great at rp

*Hosts great events

*A lot of ET experience

*App is well written

Free From GL ❤️

On 12/19/2020 at 5:57 PM, The CI Zero said:

Big +SUPPORT

*Not mingy

*Great at rp

*Hosts great events

*A lot of ET experience

*App is well written

bruh what am I supposed to say if you said everything ^^^^

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Big +SUPPORT

*Not mingy

*Great at rp

*Hosts great events

*A lot of ET experience

*App is well written

Former E11 1LT and First and Only E-11 Secretary  |  Former CI 1LT | An All Out Cool Kid | Also Former Event Team Member

Big +SUPPORT

*Not mingy

*Great at rp

*Hosts great events

*A lot of ET experience

*App is well written

Easily +Support, this man will be an amazing Senior ET

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 12/20/2020 at 12:57 AM, The CI Zero said:

Big +SUPPORT

*Not mingy

*Great at rp

*Hosts great events

*A lot of ET experience

*App is well written

Huge + Support
Give this man the title he deserves!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

On 12/19/2020 at 2:57 PM, The CI Zero said:

Big +SUPPORT

*Not mingy

*Great at rp

*Hosts great events

*A lot of ET experience

*App is well written

Overall deserves Senior ET

🙂

On 12/19/2020 at 10:43 PM, Squash said:

+Support

Yes.

Application is beyond expectations plus Neo would without a doubt be able to be trusted with upholding the rank.

Also could always use more Senior ET! Senior ETs get those privileges of doing those huge events, which most of them are pretty damn good. Neo could easily do a lot of great events if given the chance of Senior ET!

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

On 12/19/2020 at 11:57 PM, The CI Zero said:

Big +SUPPORT

*Not mingy

*Great at rp

*Hosts great events

*A lot of ET experience

*App is well written

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

+Support

From my event team experience, if someone should be made Senior Event Team right now, it should be Neo for the following reasons

-Active

-Got quite a lot of events hosted

-Got leadership 

-Really good application

-Has a lot of knowledge about the SCP world

-His events have never deceived anyone

-Been in ET for quite a while.

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

On 12/19/2020 at 10:43 PM, Squash said:

+Support

Yes.

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned