Get rid of the prostitute job - Denied

jackyman21

Suggestion: get rid of the prostitute job. The model is huge. I don’t see anyone using the job when I am on other than people being mingey. Also, ERP is not allowed. 
who does it benefit; everyone. This frees some space on the server and maybe something else could go in its place.

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

2 hours ago, Max Holland said:

- support 

sorry but I love this job to much. Aswell it’s really just a better thief job since you can do mostly any crime, with a funny player model. 

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

• Head of Staff
5 hours ago, Max Holland said:

- support 

sorry but I love this job to much. Aswell it’s really just a better thief job since you can do mostly any crime, with a funny player model. 

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

5 hours ago, Max Holland said:

- support 

+/-Support

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

39 minutes ago, Eternity said:

This job is one of the oldest so like taking it out would just not be cool 

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

On 12/17/2020 at 4:28 PM, tEDDY34 said:

+Support

The player model is inappropriate and the job is useless, every crime job is a thief job in reality. There are a lot of young people who play the server and gaming light  pushes towards a more PG audience.

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

• Head Admin
On 12/17/2020 at 12:18 PM, Max Holland said:

- support 

Its because of this job we have a glory of a post

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

No format. I did some editing and made the model not BIGGO.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor