Pills - O5 Logistics Application

Pills

In Game Name: Dr. Pills (or just Pills)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:526542188

Job applying for (O5 Logistics - MEDIC +/ADEPT + | Red Right Hand - ANY MTF/CI RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | O5 Research - Research/CI RND Researcher+): O5 Logistics

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: N/A

How many Warns do you have? 0 (Proof): https://streamable.com/yfn8xh

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I would like to join the O5 staff team as I love RP scenarios and would love to enhance these scenarios. I try to make a RP friendly and fun environment for those around me and I think the O5 staff team would help me shares this with more players on the server. I would like to expand on helping others.

Why should we accept you: I am very dedicated to my role as a Maintenance command member and I would try to give everyone a nice RP friendly and fun environment. I am very active on Maintenance command, CI (Military and R&D), and ET. I follow any rules given to me (I have no strikes or warns as of now.) and I am trusted in all my positions. I do not wish to join the O5 staff team to abuse any powers given to me and I rather try to enhance RP. I take serious RP situations seriously and try to RP to the best of my ability. I also used to be in medical so I know my way around a med kit. I am dedicated to every job I have. I would like to dedicate some of my time to the O5 staff team and enhance RP for the server as a whole. I try to do as much RP when giving out armor to Foundation Staff as I can so I think I could do some RP on the O5 staff team. I am ready to start against any obstacle there is. Hope I can work with the O5 staff team!

Thank you for reading my application! Hope you have a great day/night!

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+ Support

• Professional
  • Respectful
  • Responsible
  • Dedicated
  • Fun to be around
  • Good at RP

Pills is an amazing member of Maintenance and I have enjoyed every interaction I have had with them in both CI and in Utility. Pills has recently joined ET and has used that as an opportunity to show their dedication and creativity in RP situations. He is fun to be around but knows when things need to be serious, he has done great things in command and I believe he will do great things in O5 Logistics too. I hope to see this man on the job soon.

-Former OM1 Therm

Medical Research Manager | MTF E11 MSGT | Former OM

8 minutes ago, Peters said:

+ Support

• Professional
  • Respectful
  • Responsible
  • Dedicated
  • Fun to be around
  • Good at RP

Pills is an amazing member of Maintenance and I have enjoyed every interaction I have had with them in both CI and in Utility. Pills has recently joined ET and has used that as an opportunity to show their dedication and creativity in RP situations. He is fun to be around but knows when things need to be serious, he has done great things in command and I believe he will do great things in O5 Logistics too. I hope to see this man on the job soon.

-Former OM1 Therm

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

+Support

Pills works very hard in Maintenance, which has gained him the rank of Foreman, which just shows he would be a good fit for O5 Logistics. Not only that, but a very responsible person. Without a doubt I believe Pills is worthy of being on the O5 Logistics team.

-Former OR1 Squash

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

41 minutes ago, Peters said:

+ Support

• Professional
  • Respectful
  • Responsible
  • Dedicated
  • Fun to be around
  • Good at RP

-Former OM1 Therm

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

1 hour ago, Peters said:

+ Support

• Professional
  • Respectful
  • Responsible
  • Dedicated
  • Fun to be around
  • Good at RP

-Former OM1 Therm

Didn't even know there was O5 Logistics, hah! 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Peters said:

+ Support

• Professional
  • Respectful
  • Responsible
  • Dedicated
  • Fun to be around
  • Good at RP

-Former OM1 Therm

Current: [REDACTED]

Former: E11 COL | Deputy Head of FTOs | CI SRIC/LCPL

"We die in the dark so that others can live in the light."

3 hours ago, Peters said:

+ Support

• Professional
  • Respectful
  • Responsible
  • Dedicated
  • Fun to be around
  • Good at RP

-Former OM1 Therm

Massive +Support

If anyone deserves this it’s Pills

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

6 hours ago, Peters said:

+ Support

• Professional
  • Respectful
  • Responsible
  • Dedicated
  • Fun to be around
  • Good at RP

-Former OM1 Therm

Pills is absolutely deserving to be one of the first Maintenance to join the team. Zero doubt. Everyone else sees that as well.

+Support

6 hours ago, Squash said:

+Support

Pills works very hard in Maintenance, which has gained him the rank of Foreman, which just shows he would be a good fit for O5 Logistics. Not only that, but a very responsible person. Without a doubt I believe Pills is worthy of being on the O5 Logistics team.

-Former OR1 Squash

Thought he was a 05 Staff already?

• Thanks 1

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

8 hours ago, Peters said:

+ Support

• Professional
  • Respectful
  • Responsible
  • Dedicated
  • Fun to be around
  • Good at RP

Pills is an amazing member of Maintenance and I have enjoyed every interaction I have had with them in both CI and in Utility. Pills has recently joined ET and has used that as an opportunity to show their dedication and creativity in RP situations. He is fun to be around but knows when things need to be serious, he has done great things in command and I believe he will do great things in O5 Logistics too. I hope to see this man on the job soon

hi

9 hours ago, Peters said:

+ Support

• Professional
  • Respectful
  • Responsible
  • Dedicated
  • Fun to be around
  • Good at RP

-Former OM1 Therm

Nothing else needs to be said, he deserves this

~OH6

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

21 hours ago, Peters said:

+ Support

• Professional
  • Respectful
  • Responsible
  • Dedicated
  • Fun to be around
  • Good at RP

-Former OM1 Therm

21 hours ago, Peters said:

+ Support

• Professional
  • Respectful
  • Responsible
  • Dedicated
  • Fun to be around
  • Good at RP

-Former OM1 Therm

Not only that this is a good app, but he also assisted me on Creating the idea of O5 Logistics. Massive +Support.

Former Chaos Insurgency Deputy Director of Operations Vindertech
still cringe man

On 12/15/2020 at 10:26 PM, Peters said:

+ Support

• Professional
  • Respectful
  • Responsible
  • Dedicated
  • Fun to be around
  • Good at RP

-Former OM1 Therm

^^^^^^^

|RRH Tango 63| CI RND AIN Rusty BSA192 | EOI | Head Medical Research | DHFTO |

spacer.png 

On 12/16/2020 at 2:12 AM, Jameshi34 said:

Massive +Support

If anyone deserves this it’s Pills

Took the words right out of my mouth

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

+Support

I can only say that I always enjoy hanging out and talking with pills at any time and he deserves the job

~OL2

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

On 12/15/2020 at 11:26 PM, Peters said:

+ Support

• Professional
  • Respectful
  • Responsible
  • Dedicated
  • Fun to be around
  • Good at RP

-Former OM1 Therm

Massive +Support

-Mans got talent, knows how to get a job done.

-Lead Example

- Hard working

- Fun, easy to talk to

- Never had a bad experience with him

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

On 12/15/2020 at 8:26 PM, Peters said:

+ Support

• Professional
  • Respectful
  • Responsible
  • Dedicated
  • Fun to be around
  • Good at RP

-OH12

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

+ Support

• Professional
  • Respectful
  • Responsible
  • Dedicated
  • Fun to be around
  • Good at RP

-OH9

Free From GL ❤️

On 12/16/2020 at 11:26 AM, Peters said:

+ Support

• Professional
  • Respectful
  • Responsible
  • Dedicated
  • Fun to be around
  • Good at RP

-Former OM1 Therm

Good luck

-OH11

The best Lee. 😉

+ Support

• Professional
  • Respectful
  • Responsible
  • Dedicated
  • Fun to be around
  • Good at RP

-Former OM1 Therm

On 12/16/2020 at 5:26 AM, Peters said:

+ Support

• Professional
  • Respectful
  • Responsible
  • Dedicated
  • Fun to be around
  • Good at RP

-Former OM1 Therm

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR