AdminName - WILL

Questions

Your In-game: ABG Blacc Yungsta

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:564981317

The admin's name in-game: WILL

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: PLAYER DISS

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):https://youtu.be/TSE2WRwKH30

Why do you think this warn was false: I never got put in a sit, I never even said anything about her was talking about the car.

Any extra information: In the video you can clearly see i didnt even say anything about her, i said" who the fuck do you think you are with your 5,000 dollar car headass" cause SHE ASKED FOR OUR 80,000,000 CAR... and if "HEADASS'' is player diss maybe put me in a sit?? he didnt even give me a chance for a sit the worse thing i said was "headass"

• Gaminglight Love 1

+ Support 

+ In All Honesty , you were mainly talking about her car , the worst thing that couldve been said was just headass however you didnt go excessive at all 

+ I do Remember Will saying  " your tone was disrespectful" however tone shouldnt be seen OOC he was trying to RP in the end of the day when that lady tried to have his car

Shouldve been given a chance for a sit at least before warning 2 Different Players.

Deserves another chance with "Player Diss" , really wasnt player diss in all honesty , from my view.

Edited by ANGXL
  • Like 1

• Head Admin

-Support

Myself and other staff members have received a lot of reports on you and other ABG family members over the past few days/ week for a number of different topics, just today I watched you and other ABG members breaking priority rules on a number of occasions and cop baiting police into chasing you. After dealing the the line of sits that came in about y'all, I decided to spectate you and make sure you guys weren't doing anything foolish that would maybe warrant a sit from a player. 

The video you provided was what I went off of for the player dis warn which as I attempted to say to you on the few times you called me over, was for the tone of your voice and language you used, which can be considered disrespectful even if taken out of character. You guys should know the rules by now considering the fact that I have let you and your family members off with verbal warnings in the past, with hopes of you taking some time to read the MOTD and become proactive in following the rules. 

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

You didnt even mention the part where i didnt said anything bad to her...  And ur warning me because of my tone??? so if i say i love you in a mean ass tone im gunna get warned cause i dont think you can warn off of tone??

Edited by NickFilA327
  • Like 1

+support ...

Blacc Yungsta robbed Miss Demeanor and Yungsta says "Miss Demeanor headass" and she proceeds to saying give me your car (this is all in RP)

Yungsta says shut the fuck up

Yungsta proceeds to saying "get outta here with your $5000 car"

Why was he warned without a sit? why was he warned when it wasnt even dis?

IF HE WAS IN A SIT I WOULD GET IT AND TONE..?? DIDNT KNOW YOUR TONE MAKES IT DIS

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Will said:

-Support

Myself and other staff members have received a lot of reports on you and other ABG family members over the past few days/ week for a number of different topics, just today I watched you and other ABG members breaking priority rules on a number of occasions and cop baiting police into chasing you. After dealing the the line of sits that came in about y'all, I decided to spectate you and make sure you guys weren't doing anything foolish that would maybe warrant a sit from a player. 

The video you provided was what I went off of for the player dis warn which as I attempted to say to you on the few times you called me over, was for the tone of your voice and language you used, which can be considered disrespectful even if taken out of character. You guys should know the rules by now considering the fact that I have let you and your family members off with verbal warnings in the past, with hopes of you taking some time to read the MOTD and become proactive in following the rules. 

- Support

Will couldn't have said it better. I've personally seen you be mingy while I've been on the server. You have racked up 8 warns (9 including this one) since the start of the month, which is a lot. I would also stop trying to argue with people in the replies, its not good and can get the post locked.

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

1 hour ago, Will said:

-Support

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

1 hour ago, Will said:

-Support

1 hour ago, Will said:

-Support

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

2 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

2 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

4 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

to many problems with you all

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

7 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

I got to agree with will, from both sides of the story you look like you were in the wrong.

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

8 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

9 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

To add to this, with me coming back from this little break of mine I have found that you guys in no way have serious care about the rules we have in place. Things like this wouldn't happen if you would just follow the MOTD and have a little more of a respectful tone, fair and simple. 

Another point i'd like to add to everything is the fact that everybody looks at everything completely different than you do. What I mean by this is something you find funny could be a massive annoyance to others. Judging by the video, and what Will said here. I probably would have warned you also. The warn seems valid to me. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

16 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

17 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

18 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

22 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

Its Parry

22 hours ago, Niko Bellic said:

- Support

Will couldn't have said it better. I've personally seen you be mingy while I've been on the server. You have racked up 8 warns (9 including this one) since the start of the month, which is a lot. I would also stop trying to argue with people in the replies, its not good and can get the post locked.

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

On 11/28/2020 at 6:18 PM, Will said:

-Support

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4