SCP 682 Update Suggestion - Denied

NeoID

Post name: “General Suggestion - 682 Regeneration Update”

What are you suggesting? - In lore, SCP-682 has the ability to regenerate, even on the verge of death. Now, with the fist addition to the Chaos Insurgency, there is a regeneration SWEP. I see it as a very reasonable, and more intense 682.

How would this change better the server? -  Matches Lore Better, Makes 682 more fun to deal with, Murder, Makes 682 even more terrifying to deal with.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  Possible negativity when attempting to recontain/tranq SCP-682, however, he is meant to be a pain in the ass.

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  SCPs, Foundation Research, MTF, CI

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

+/-Support

+Would match lore better and 682 would have more of a chance against the foundation

-MTF and Gensec (or CI/Sarkic) would be in hell where them shooting might not even do anything

+/- Should clarify rules like only can regenerate 250 hp or something every 5 minutes and cannot be shot at during so.

+/- This means 682 could get out of tranq but I think this needs clarification as well.

• Like 1

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

-support
-would cause problems when asking for tranq
-682 is already a powerful SCP that if played well can stay out for hours
-This would just make it hell to recontain 
-Don't really think it would be fun for MTF if 682 could just hide and get is HP back

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

8 minutes ago, General bacon said:

-support
-Don't really think it would be fun for MTF if 682 could just hide and get is HP back

I agree with the tranq HP part but its supposed to be hell to recontain, its the literal Defcon 2 SCP
Neutral support on this

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

2 hours ago, Sleeping Pills said:

+/-Support

+Would match lore better and 682 would have more of a chance against the foundation

-MTF and Gensec (or CI/Sarkic) would be in hell where them shooting might not even do anything

+/- Should clarify rules like only can regenerate 250 hp or something every 5 minutes and cannot be shot at during so.

+/- This means 682 could get out of tranq but I think this needs clarification as well.

- how about we make it were 682 has to stay still like the ci mech. 

- If any way try to make the healing slower then CI mech gets

- Make the regenerative swep for 682 have a cooldown

- limit how much he can do say about 500 hp every 15 mins or 250 every 10 mins

+/- support 

Edited by Evil

+/- Support

I like the idea that 682 can evolve or regenerate but I'm not sure that's the way.

But I still found a addon that does something similar, in short, if he kill or eat people he becomes more bigger , resistant and regenerate more health(the addon itself allows you to set the damage, size, etc.)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2232550792

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

1 hour ago, MexicanGuy said:

+/- Support

I like the idea that 682 can evolve or regenerate but I'm not sure that's the way.

But I still found a addon that does something similar, in short, if he kill or eat people he becomes more bigger , resistant and regenerate more health(the addon itself allows you to set the damage, size, etc.)

looks like a good addon ngl

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+Support, but on the condition that 682's HP gets lowered to 5000, to keep it fair for MTF.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+/- Support really sorry to say this Neo but ah its not a regenerate swep XD even tho it says it does that it doesn't... all it does it set your HP to 500 and armor to 250, it doesn't regen over time or anything. Other issue is you'd have to have 682 stand completely still for 70 secs while mtf gang up around him with C4 and guns, I do like the idea tho and i believe 682 needs buffs still so maybe suggesting a swep from the steam workshop or an alternative 🙂

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MexicanGuy said:

+/- Support

Free From GL ❤️

-support while in consent it seems great

-has been denied before

-would make counting traq ability horrible because oh I’m traq *gets traq* you fools I’m not traq what are you talking about

-generally inconvenient because a good 682 will be around for a while combine that with places nobody goes too like worksites and that’s really powerful

18 hours ago, Phillers said:

+Support, but on the condition that 682's HP gets lowered to 5000, to keep it fair for MTF.

more funny code ragnarok's 😈

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

+/- Support for the original suggestion on the condition it's health is lowered

+ Support for this suggestion

22 hours ago, MexicanGuy said:

Edited by Right Twix Bar
Kinda changed my opinion

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

19 hours ago, Phillers said:

Seems fair if this is added as well.

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

+Support 

Tbh it would be more fun  yeah maybe give it 5000 hp but hey depending on how fast the regen is  also if he eats people he get some health back then its a nice idea would be fair for both MTF and 682 it would make it more challenging and overall fun

On 11/25/2020 at 2:26 AM, MexicanGuy said:

+/- Support

this is a really good alternative 

On 11/24/2020 at 10:45 PM, General bacon said:

-support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

8 hours ago, Sixx said:

It takes a group of 3-4 MTF  to get him down to tranq a single MTF with a negav can deal serious damage to him his very easy to recontain if you know how to do it i mean sure if you are going alone head to head with 682 it might be hard but try going in a group of MTF 682 will get destroyed m

• Like 1

+/- Support

+ I like being lore accurate with things

- It would make him too much of a pain in the ass to deal with the he can just like hide near a corner and heal himself without issue

+ It would make for more fun scenarios 

- He can already be out for hours if he's a good 682 with this the good 682's could stay out for like 6 hours without getting rc'd

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

On 11/24/2020 at 10:45 PM, General bacon said:

-support

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥! 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥! 𝘈-𝘉 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘴 you farted!i

f i get banned who cares i've had my fun 

49 total warns 🤑