1LT Rein 48 hours notice

Rein

Some of you may have noticed that I have been inactive the last 2 weeks and haven't seen me online. That is because I don't enjoy GMOD anymore as I used to do and have found other games way more interesting. I also have less free time and if I have free time I dont feel like spending it on GMOD. Maybe I will come back one day or maybe I won't. I will hop on the server like once a month but I won't be an active member of the community anymore. I hope you guys understand that and I hope everyone in the department will make the best out of Delta Squad. DS has just gotten 2 new command members so these guys together with Zerg and Ecott will hopefully bring the department further and make the best out of it. I wish everyone the best and hope someone else in the department will make it as far as I have come. 

@Ecott you have always been a good commander and I hope you will make the best out of the department. 

@Zerg I believe that you will come far in the department and may even become next high command.

@WinkleStink_69 You have always been one of my favorite people in this department and I hope you will make it far.

@Ronin You have never used your mic but I am sure you have a great voice. Hope you will make it far too.

@Calamity Even though you have resigned a long time ago I just wanted to say that you really were an inspiration for me and also gave me a lot of motivation I needed in the beginning of my journey in DS.

For the rest in the department I wish you guys the best and hope you will one day grow as far as I have gotten or even further.

This is 1LT Rein 1V76 signing out

• Sad 1

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

29 minutes ago, K1LLER said:

Noo rein 😞 I'm going to miss playing at like 5 am just grinding money some times with you and shindoom. 

YEah that was still in the corona break when I had no school and a lot of free time. Times have changed sadly

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

• Zerg locked this topic