Succ's Trail Moderator Application - Denied

Dr. Succ

What is your in-game name?: Succ

What is your steam name?: Dr. Succ

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:512328607

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I'm sure it was at the end of this summer I cant exactly remember

What date did you make your forums account? October 26

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? None but if you are talking about rankings with perks I have bronze

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve the rank for reasons listed below, I will try and go into depth as best as I can.  (170 words)

First of all, let me tell you about myself. If you met me in person and have known me for a while, you would know I am a very  helpful person. I will personally go out of my way to get someone what they need. This is why I feel I am perfect for this job. I Love to help people with their problems. Another thing I would like to add is that I may be relatively new to this server and the forums, but I can assure you with that in play will not stop me from doing ANYTHING. I plan to be active as possible every day as well. I am also a very calming person. If I'm dealing with a heated sit I will try my best to calm it down and be civil in any way possible. And that's all I really have to say. But before I go I assure you that I will be playing on this amazing server for a very long time.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

In this situation, I would tell them to stop and if they wont stop, then I would just gag them. then I would just grab a higher ranking than me and ask them what to do in this situation if i am stuck with the sit. But if I know what's going on I will give him a warn for disrespecting staff If it was his first time. If he has history with the server and multiple warns then that deserves about a 5 day ban.

image.png.b4a49cfa16d9a80b76f0ccd3732a71b3.png

Last thing. Im trying not to beg but please give me a chance to show you who I am as a person. If you feel my warnings are enough to deny my application I completely understand.

Edited by Dr. Succ

+/- Support

Succ is well known in Security and does well. However he has caused a few problems in the past but I believe he has learned from his mistakes and could be a good pick for Trial Mod. 

However,

You missed the question "How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?" which is required in your staff app so if you edit your app and add that part ill +Support it. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Sixx said:

+/- Support

Succ is well known in Security and does well. However he has caused a few problems in the past but I believe he has learned from his mistakes and could be a good pick for Trial Mod. 

However,

You missed the question "How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?" which is required in your staff app so if you edit your app and add that part ill +Support it. 

ok ill get to it thanks man 🙂

+/- Support to +

As Sixx previously mentioned, your Q16 needs some work. What you can improve on is the details (5 day ban for MRDM). Try to implement the punishment time, the more detailed, the better.

+ I've seen you around in game 

+Exceeded the 150 word count

+Few Warns

-Few Forum Posts

Edited by Garlic

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

-Support

-Here's the reasons

-Doesn't really have a clue of who he is

-Isn't active much on the server

-Has very little of experience on the server

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

1 hour ago, gdmeadows1 said:

+ Support

Semi active

I feel he understands the rules

I see that he put quite some time into his application

Changing  to a +Support ^^^

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

trail moderator 
Good enough to me
Even tho he is semi-active he can proby do staff
good app
+Support
He looks good to be a trail moderator

Current: ------
Former: Nu7 1lt/WO SFTOx2 ECRS Hammer and Sickle Unit   l Gensec SGT l E11 CPL/Ranger l Alpha-1 MSGT l  
kawaii cute anime GIF

-Support

Q16 is not too good, plus 9 forums posts, and personally I don't know who you are. Plus unless its a coincidence, then you copied the starter for your 150 words off my Admin Application. The  I believe I deserve the rank for reasons listed below, I will try and go into depth as best as I can part. 

No from me, but good luck.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

11 hours ago, vSquishyv said:

-Support

-Here's the reasons

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

12 hours ago, vSquishyv said:

-Support

-Here's the reasons

I remember you,  were extremely rude to me when I used to play SCP RP 

extreme low forums activity 

-support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+/- Support, leaning -Support

You have a very low amount of forum posts for one but, besides that, I BARELY see you on. Q16 is questionable and makes it look as if you didn't read the staff handbook. However, whenever I see you on, you're typically quite respectful and you don't minge around too much (although I've had a feel instances where you don't really follow your orders). 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

5 hours ago, Squash said:

-Support

Q16 is not too good, plus 9 forums posts, and personally I don't know who you are. Plus unless its a coincidence, then you copied the starter for your 150 words off my Admin Application. The  I believe I deserve the rank for reasons listed below, I will try and go into depth as best as I can part. 

No from me, but good luck.

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

1731152657_Capturedcran(109).thumb.png.c451fba9621a45c704f302dacb77538f.png

To add to that, the way he named himself is pretty homophobic and I believe this is not wanted on the Staff team

• Laughing 1
  • Dislike 1

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

5 hours ago, vSquishyv said:

1731152657_Capturedcran(109).thumb.png.c451fba9621a45c704f302dacb77538f.png

To add to that, the way he named himself is pretty homophobic and I believe this is not wanted on the Staff team

Yeah no

-Support

• Laughing 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."