kamala harris ban request- Accepted

Vice

Your In-game: Vice

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:111395341

The player's name in-game: Kamala Harris

The player's steam ID (required):  STEAM_0:0:509180542

What did the player do: Reached 30 + warns

Evidence (REQUIRED): (located at bottom)

What do you believe should happen to the player: 1 month ban per guidelines 

Any extra information: Im sure almost all PoliceRP staff has had a run in with him and know he is a minge

ban 2.JPG

ban1.JPG

Edited by Vice

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

• Head of Staff
13 minutes ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

the whole staff team has warned this man
+support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

3 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+Support
I hopped on police one day and just saw this man rack up like 3 warns in one day. He clearly has no intent to abide by the rules.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

9 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

4 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support
I hopped on police one day and just saw this man rack up like 3 warns in one day. He clearly has no intent to abide by the rules.

fuck man if @[GL] Zeus comes outta the woodwork to get this man banned hes a minge

• Laughing 1

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19