Player Report - CI SGT Lee, CI CPL Fallout XA24

MattOminigo3

Your in game name: MTF Nu7 CMDR MattO XZ20

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:454590224

The player's in game name: CI SGT Lee, CI CPL Fallout XA24

The player's steam ID (required): CI SGT Lee:  STEAM_0:1:68422312 , CI CPL Fallout XA24:  STEAM_0:0:79678088

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 11/13/20 2:27AM UK time, 21:27 EST

What did the player do: Metagame. See video for evidence. 682 was in CI hands and was missing for a while so I was trying to see if CI had him. I waited for the door to open and walked by them but they used my level to metagame that I was there. They proceeded to be cautious and eventually forcefully walked directly into me when I was in the middle of a room and called thermals.

Evidence (required):   Part 1:  https://streamable.com/32ajov   Part 2: https://streamable.com/8rdzsb  Part 3: https://streamable.com/10yijf

What do you believe should happen to the player: A Metagame warn for both.

Any extra information:

• Like 1

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

Its kinda iffy, there are parts where it looks like they are intentionally walking into you, while trying to play it off in kind of a bad way,  but others COULD be reasonable while just eh

im at a +/- support 

leaning to +Support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+Support

Looking at the first clip alone, you didn't bump into them or anything to cause them to raise concern however it looks like they saw your level and metagamed off that. This looks like clear metagame to me.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Let me explain I heard someone outside and I didn’t know it was you or some infli walked out there.Then I asked was there anyone outside in CI COMM but no one answer. So I assume there must be enemy clocked unit around our base.  I actually I bumped into something outside before then but not sure it was you or one of us and plus I didn’t bumped into you by looking at your level but it may look like that So I won’t say much. Since no one answered me that’s why I be more alert and tell my teammate that might be clocked unit around and the enemy might be in the base that’s why I walked around crazy like that and bumped into you. I think that part I walked around like that is still my fault because I forgot I can’t intent to bump clocked unit like that. I accept any punishment you would give to me because it’s still my fault of walking around part.

Edited by Lee
  • Like 2

The best Lee. 😉

25 minutes ago, General bacon said:

+support 
Lets walk like we are drunk so we can bump into the floating level

22 minutes ago, Sixx said:

+Support

Looking at the first clip alone, you didn't bump into them or anything to cause them to raise concern however it looks like they saw your level and metagamed off that. This looks like clear metagame to me.

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

Both members of CI has been talked to regarding about this incident, which they will be punished accordingly.  It seems like it was a misunderstanding of the rules from Lee's side . When I confronted Lee about this incident, he told me that he heard footsteps about the stealth operative and called out suspicious foot steps in TS,  but he forgot about rule 9, under foundation staff section of the MOTD. Hence, why he was running around frantically, trying to bump into that infiltrator. 

However to be fair to everyone else, warnings would suffice. 

Edited by Hope
  • Like 4

osu! achiever? I don't know

1 hour ago, Sixx said:

+Support

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

+/- Support

From what i see from the first clip. The Two CI had heard the footsteps (Which isn't meta to call thermals from that)  Because neither of them were moving when you walked in. At the same time after you enter they did seemingly purposely walking into you.  But either way from that First clip, where they heard you walk in, I could say that they could had called thermals at that time.

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

2 minutes ago, Kami- Amaterasu said:

+/- Support

From what i see from the first clip. The Two CI had heard the footsteps (Which isn't meta to call thermals from that)  Because neither of them were moving when you walked in. At the same time after you enter they did seemingly purposely walking into you.  But either way from that First clip, where they heard you walk in, I could say that they could had called thermals at that time.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

2 hours ago, Sixx said:

+Support

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

+support for fallout being Warned 

+support for Lee getting a verbal warn 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+support
idk if hearing footsteps would be considered a reason to call thermals. The ONLY reason why I say that is because the only way not to create those sounds is by crouching, just like going up a latter those noises are impossible not to create and would just ruin a lot of people fun. As it won't be hard for anyone to call thermals than. Also it's very obvious he tried to bump into him so yea those are just gimmies.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

+support

okay so  yeah i guess they should of ignored you  thats meta  but something i'd iike to point out which is the movement on gmod is deleyed which means if you move on your screen you reach the area instantly  on their screen you it takes them 1-2 seconds to see your player beginning to move the guy who walked into you starting walking before you started walking on his screen so you both bumped into each other same for you he moved before you within 1-2 seconds  so you both moved exactly at the same time  thats for the first time/second time  he bumped into you  and the second time inside when he tried to walk past the barracide in the middle(first bump only)  the rest i feel like it was intentionally tbh i don't know fallout might deserve a warn since he alerted the situation in  ingame voice chat and kept going/ looking at your level but lee was wrong to assist him in it instead of saying *I know its a cloaked unit but we should keep moving *m anyways it might of been wrong to turn back chasing you anyway  m and yeah they both tried to intentionally bump into you at second/third clip

4 hours ago, Tweety said:

+support

okay so  yeah i guess they should of ignored you  thats meta  but something i'd iike to point out which is the movement on gmod is deleyed which means if you move on your screen you reach the area instantly  on their screen you it takes them 1-2 seconds to see your player beginning to move the guy who walked into you starting walking before you started walking on his screen so you both bumped into each other same for you he moved before you within 1-2 seconds  so you both moved exactly at the same time  thats for the first time/second time  he bumped into you  and the second time inside when he tried to walk past the barracide in the middle(first bump only)  the rest i feel like it was intentionally tbh i don't know fallout might deserve a warn since he alerted the situation in  ingame voice chat and kept going/ looking at your level but lee was wrong to assist him in it instead of saying *I know its a cloaked unit but we should keep moving *m anyways it might of been wrong to turn back chasing you anyway  m and yeah they both tried to intentionally bump into you at second/third clip

:() 

is that true if so -support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support

I have not seen someone use footsteps as a reason to call thermals, at least when I play on stealth op that has never happened. In the clips you can see them realize that you are there, and try to run around to find a valid reason to find you. In the second clip when you were crouching they both looked down and obviously saw your level.

hi

On 11/13/2020 at 9:57 PM, Kami- Amaterasu said:

While you are correct that it isn't meta to call thermals from hearing footsteps, it depends on the situation. I will now quote Rookieblue: 

"In very specific circumstances, yes. Have to be in doors, not moving, any allied person not moving, and hear footsteps." -Rookieblue

From what I see, they were walking while Matto was walking as well, which means that any footstep excuses made is pretty much void now. While they have been spoken to by CI command, as stated by Hope, a warning should still be given. 

+Support

• Like 2

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia