Make closing the bank door a Fail Demand - Denied

Alex Raddish

What you want to see? - Make demanding tac to close the door leading down to bank vault a fail demand

Why should we add it? - It stalls demands to a grinding halt, as somebody other than the negotiator has to press the button. So if you demand all units leave, then demand the door be closed, units have to re-enter to close the door, locking the negotiator, the suspect and the hostage down in the vault area.

What are the advantages of having this? - Better RP

Who is it mainly for? - Government

Links to any content -  N/A

On this one im unsure what to put +/- support

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

6 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

Would be annoying, and takes way to much time to fulfill the hostage takers demand if this is one of them.

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

2 minutes ago, jackyman21 said:

-support why wouldnt you ask for that IRL?

I'm leaning more towards what Jacky has said

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

On 11/10/2020 at 11:24 PM, OG ICE said:

On this one im unsure what to put +/- support

I mean its kinda good and bad to remove it cause  like jacky said you would wanna do this IRL but also if no other cops are on scene then it does take alot of time.

so yea +/- support

Its Parry

7 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

-support why wouldnt you ask for that IRL?

Plus 98% of the time, you ask for all Units to leave the building and they "leave". Closing the door should be allowed as it was in the old bank.

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

We might revisit this in the future, we will see how this goes. 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor