Assassin's Resignation

xX_Assassin_Xx

I hope your senior year can be better for yourself and succeed in the future. I hopefully can see you sometime, you were a pretty chill guy ngl. Also don't worry, I'll keep those secrets locked and secured. (No one will know.)

Edited by Plain Myth

1 minute ago, xX_Assassin_Xx said:

minge bro!

1 minute ago, xX_Assassin_Xx said:

(Big Cheese btw)

Your biggie cheese! Dude, your a fucking amazing guy, can't wait to work with you again.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

A sad loss to GenSec, but does this mean you’ll have more time to play phasmaphobia with Mini and I?

• Gaminglight Love 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

During my time in security even though you arrived after I did you have always been a mentor to me. Someone to look up to and someone who would always get me through stuff. You were my mentor when I was a WO and you even helped me get into Wardens. I really hope you come back like you say you will and I will still always look up to you. I am not gonna even hide it I was really sad when you first told me and I still really am.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

5 minutes ago, CreameyCheesey said:

A sad loss to GenSec, but does this mean you’ll have more time to play phasmaphobia with Mini and I?

yes indeed

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

1 hour ago, xX_Assassin_Xx said:

Spud: it's fun hanging out with you man, don't worry. you'll get DHFTO Someday man, i just know it but you gotta keep your head high and keep shooting for the stars

It's been great having you in Gensec Assassin, I promise I'll keep shooting for the stars 🙂 .  You've been a great help to me and to all of Gensec.

Armored Shield | Gensec MAJ EWD | DHFTO | OPRF

image.png.e09ac0bccd380d6b8f4058660ffdf6f7.png

You were an amazing MAJ assassin, if you ever wanna talk man Sixx#9148. Ima miss you man.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

20 minutes ago, Sprink said:

Also you still have to play Rust with us.

i will man don't worry

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

Assassin, you were one of the coolest and nicest person I have meet while playing on the server. You are the reason why I went back to GENSEC and it was an honor to play alongside with you. I will always remember you as a close friend and the best MAJ to have ever been in security. I wish you luck on your journey and hope to see you again in the future. Never forget about us Gaminglight people, you nerd. 

-With much love
          Mary ❤️

Edited by MaryAteHerLamb
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Free From GL ❤️

• Bread locked this topic