1. 1. Should I be Event Team??

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name:Valentino/Jager

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:552173314

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):Platinum 

How many hours do you have on the server?:1176+ Hours

What is your general knowledge on the rules?:I have read the MOTD from top to bottom and the staff guidelines and event team guidelines 

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15):1 warn https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2277572646

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+):There are many reasons to grab at when thinking of why, but one of the good ones that does come to mind is community for me. This is by far the best community i have stumbled across and i do see myself being here for a long time. So far i have had a great time with new friends and players and i overall wanna give back to this community anyway possible and this is one of the ways i have planned on doing so. Being able to make fun events for our players to enjoy and overall have a good time is something that would make me happy. Another thing is my creativity i feel like i could really bring a lot to the table not only in activity, but also being able to help those in making the events! I have always enjoyed the events the team has brought to us so far and i will be honest its been hard not to wanna join before, But now that my time is a lot more freed up i now have the time to diversify my schedule and this is where i wanna start my long walk of helping and giving back to this great community and server i love:)

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):so basically there’s been a string of murders(that occur every 10 minutes) on the server this man is a COMPLETE psycho has no fear no heart and brutally murders citizens anyone he can get to but he’s very smart. He commits the crime and leave his signature calling card a knife in the body of the victim. HE is the Ripper serial killer! So basically how this would go down is the staff advise ALL UNITS that a murder has taken place at so and so location units arrive on sight and have to ACTUALLY do a criminal investigation to find the clues(hard to find) to lead them to the next victim he plans to kill and they have to get him before he get them! But if he kills more then 3 people he will catch the bus to Indiana and be gone for good to continue his killing spree the fun part is that this can be a continued Event because then the next time we do it it can be part 2 where FBI takes over as if he wasn’t caught in the first part there’s a nation wide man hunt now and he is public enemy number one! Overall rules 1.he must be killed he can’t be arrested he’s a psycho with no fear of death 2.a murder will happen every 10 minutes if he isnt caught within 30 minutes he leaves 3.if he is killed by anyone but GOV the death is void and the event continues 4.Staff must be the killer 5.once the killer is announced gov must go around in pairs in route to the crime scenes and well looking for the clues 5.if all clues are found the killer MUST advert his exact location and MUST stay there for a full minute 6. If the killer is taken down the Gov wins and the event ends 7. If the killer kills an officer attempting to kill him and they are alone the event continues and that kill is added to 1/3 kills needed for the killer to escape 8. For the killer to escape he must advert “SEE YOU AGAIN VERY SOON” and go to the nearest exit of the map(road exits, bus stops,etc) if the killer is killed within this attempt to escape then the GOV wins 9.Civilians can not say hi or be friends with killer once the event starts and the first murder occurs he is a psycho and his face will be on every poster he has a manhunt on his head citizens will be scared of him and avoid him at all costs if not then he can capture and take them to a private location and commit the next murder to make it 3 10. HAVE FUN (and again if the killer escapes then there can be a part 2 to this event later!!!) this was a idea that i know is too big to happen but i've always loved the idea so there you go!:)

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST time zone)

Monday - Friday: 2-12 PM EST

Saturday and Sunday:2PM-2AM EST

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes top to bottom!

Edited by Jager

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

On 11/9/2020 at 6:26 PM, TacosTheGoat said:

+Support 

-Put effort into application

-Well Known Among the community

-Good hours

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

On 11/7/2020 at 7:57 AM, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

Good app 

good guy

well known

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

On 11/7/2020 at 6:57 AM, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

Good app 

good guy

well known

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent