bad warn, worse staff.- Denied

spiketail42

Soo, a ton of people are outside of spawn mostly UMC, and Jimmy James is RDMing like crazy, which I didnt care, Im not gonna cry, I was having fun. I RDM once, I get warned, so then I proceed to report Jimmy, HE takes my sit... Shouldnt be that way. He gages and mutes me so I cant speak my side, and teleports me back. So now Im here with a warn while Jimmy can get away with a 3x RDM and NLR after he died by many of his family RDMing him and having a good time. He also says I killed a family member which is against the rules.. While he killed me at least 3 times whilst I was in his family, and many more of his family members. Idk why he is treated differently when in a RP situation and in staff sits. And seeing the confrontations Ive had with staff on this server, I know nothings going to happen. So idc enough anymore to format this correctly. I know nothing will be done.

• Dislike 1

-SUPPORT

No format, and I would like to hear from @Jimmy James side  first.

also hes a superadmin he can take his own sit.

Edited by hanxiii

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

• Head of Staff

Major -Support

As the staff member that issued your warning for RDM, I want to give context behind the situation.

A report was made against you for RDM, when I brought you up to the roof of spawn to see your side of the story you admitted to walking up to the person, pulling out your gun, and RDMing them for no reason whatsoever. I issued a warning for RDM, and immediately after you started saying that Jimmy had RDMed you, and you demanded that I warn Jimmy James which is something that I cannot do. After the warning was given and the sit was closed you made another sit reporting Jimmy for RDM.

I asked Jimmy to come to the sit, he teleported to me and began to explain the situation and why he killed you (it was because you killed one of his family members) You were extremely belligerent and you were arguing and yelling over Jimmy as he was explaining what happened.

You were gagged so Jimmy could explain without you shouting over him, and after the sit was closed you started Staff Dissing in OOC. You are lucky that Jimmy only muted you and did not warn you for staff diss.

(Not sure why you said that Jimmy took his own sit, I was the one who took it. Even if he did, he is allowed to.)
No attempt to follow the format whatsoever

Edited by frog milk

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

So we allowed you to put UMC in your name and you were continuing to point guns at other umc members and then began shooting people in the back including, but not limited to Hanxi, Sienna and myself. We were all vibing at hospital and you came up behind us and pulled out a sawed off shotgun and began trying to shoot us, which I answered by attacking you back. This warn I guess you are appealing (because you failed to read the format) was called on you by sienna because you RDMed her. I was not involved in this sit in any way shape or form. You then later came back to the hospital after frog warned you and continued to do the same thing by coming up behind us and shooting us with a shotgun and i killed you and you proceeded to make a sit against me. Frog then took that sit where you tried to belittle frog and his abilities and you requested i went up there. I flew up to the spawn roof and tried to tell  you that you had UMC in your name and were killing other UMC members, but you were refusing to let me explain so I gagged you. I explained this and requested you changed your name to remove UMC from it and you continued to refuse forcing me to force name you back to just spike. I pushed you out of the sit and concluded the interaction with you after that. Then you continued to belittle not only me but frog and the staff team so i proceeded to mute you in chat. 

The warn i think you are appealing is valid and should not be removed by any means

-Support

~Jimmy and frog have told their sides

~no evidence on your side

~seems like a reasonable warn

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

Big -support

From my side of the story I was chilling with Jimmy and other UMC members at hospital. I start walking away for a minute since it was kinda loud and you follow me and shoot me until Im dead so yes i reported you for rdm. You had no reason to kill me and didnt advert anything. That sucks that you got warned but you shouldnt go around killing people for no reason. Only time I saw JImmy kill anyone is to protect his family members. I never see Jimmy kill anyone without a good reason as he always does. I shouldnt of even been a target to be honest. 

• Heart-Eyes 1

Choose Kindness and love ❤️

2 hours ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

If what jimmy and frog are saying is true, then it is a reasonable warn, and since you cannot back you statement up with the proper evidence it’s going to be a -support from me. 

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

7 hours ago, frog milk said:

Major -Support

As the staff member that issued your warning for RDM, I want to give context behind the situation.

A report was made against you for RDM, when I brought you up to the roof of spawn to see your side of the story you admitted to walking up to the person, pulling out your gun, and RDMing them for no reason whatsoever. I issued a warning for RDM, and immediately after you started saying that Jimmy had RDMed you, and you demanded that I warn Jimmy James which is something that I cannot do. After the warning was given and the sit was closed you made another sit reporting Jimmy for RDM.

I asked Jimmy to come to the sit, he teleported to me and began to explain the situation and why he killed you (it was because you killed one of his family members) You were extremely belligerent and you were arguing and yelling over Jimmy as he was explaining what happened.

You were gagged so Jimmy could explain without you shouting over him, and after the sit was closed you started Staff Dissing in OOC. You are lucky that Jimmy only muted you and did not warn you for staff diss.

(Not sure why you said that Jimmy took his own sit, I was the one who took it. Even if he did, he is allowed to.)

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

7 hours ago, Sienna said:

Big -support

From my side of the story I was chilling with Jimmy and other UMC members at hospital. I start walking away for a minute since it was kinda loud and you follow me and shoot me until Im dead so yes i reported you for rdm. You had no reason to kill me and didnt advert anything. That sucks that you got warned but you shouldnt go around killing people for no reason. Only time I saw JImmy kill anyone is to protect his family members. I never see Jimmy kill anyone without a good reason as he always does. I shouldnt of even been a target to be honest. 

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

9 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

So we allowed you to put UMC in your name and you were continuing to point guns at other umc members and then began shooting people in the back including, but not limited to Hanxi, Sienna and myself. We were all vibing at hospital and you came up behind us and pulled out a sawed off shotgun and began trying to shoot us, which I answered by attacking you back. This warn I guess you are appealing (because you failed to read the format) was called on you by sienna because you RDMed her. I was not involved in this sit in any way shape or form. You then later came back to the hospital after frog warned you and continued to do the same thing by coming up behind us and shooting us with a shotgun and i killed you and you proceeded to make a sit against me. Frog then took that sit where you tried to belittle frog and his abilities and you requested i went up there. I flew up to the spawn roof and tried to tell  you that you had UMC in your name and were killing other UMC members, but you were refusing to let me explain so I gagged you. I explained this and requested you changed your name to remove UMC from it and you continued to refuse forcing me to force name you back to just spike. I pushed you out of the sit and concluded the interaction with you after that. Then you continued to belittle not only me but frog and the staff team so i proceeded to mute you in chat. 

The warn i think you are appealing is valid and should not be removed by any means

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

18 hours ago, frog milk said:

Major -Support

This isnt what happened. U took the sit, told me u couldnt do anything and tped Jimmy then left. I asked u to look further back in the logs because he killed me 3+times for no reason with his golf club. You refused. This isnt how sits should work with a player Vs an admin. U just took his word for it.

4 hours ago, Lime King said:

- support

you constantly came back to shalmart wth guns out and kept trying to kill everyone over and over

lmao I didnt at all. Sienna was the only person I ever shot. Idk if u can even look at logs from last night but youd see me die 3 times to Jimmy and I only did damage once to sienna. It was RDM at its finest, and Jimmy gagged and muted me so I couldnt speak my side. Even if I had broken a rule, he should take that up with another staff not apart of the rp situation. Ive already got in trouble myself for "Taking something into my own hands" when I got warned for RDM for killing someone breaking NLR.

Edited by spiketail42

8 hours ago, hanxiii said:

I only ever shot Sienna. Again, Im not talking about after I killed her, im talking about before, and I didnt "belittle" frog, I just wanted a fair sit. But when a staff wont even look at logs because the person the "user " is against happens to be staff, that ruins the whole integrity of the server. U killed me for aiming at Sienna even before I killed her, I didnt say one word or advert shit. So I then came back thinking "Well Jimmys RDMing, lets see if I get in trouble for it" and look what happended...  You killed me a good 2-3 times before I touched Sienna and thats what Im talking about. Stop bringing up the times after. Do u really think u only killed me once? and even if Im pointing my gun at people, that doesnt warrent u to RDM me. I think that my RDM is a fair warn I just want something done to Jimmy. If I cant RDM, he shouldnt be able to either.

18 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

I only ever shot Sienna. Again, Im not talking about after I killed her, im talking about before, and I didnt "belittle" frog, I just wanted a fair sit. But when a staff wont even look at logs because the person the "user " is against happens to be staff, that ruins the whole integrity of the server. U killed me for aiming at Sienna even before I killed her, I didnt say one word or advert shit. So I then came back thinking "Well Jimmys RDMing, lets see if I get in trouble for it" and look what happended...  You killed me a good 2-3 times before I touched Sienna and thats what Im talking about. Stop bringing up the times after. Do u really think u only killed me once? and even if Im pointing my gun at people, that doesnt warrent u to RDM me. I think that my RDM is a fair warn I just want something done to Jimmy. If I cant RDM, he shouldnt be able to either.

Idc about my warn, Im not saying I should be unwarned, I just dont want Jimmy to think hes bigger and better then everyone when hes roleplaying, and I dont think he should be able to get away with obvious RDM like that. Sienna is not even apart of the story anymore, what Im refering to was well before I killed Sienna. I honestly didnt care about the RDM, everyone was doing it, I can still recall a time someone ran into the store with a negev and killed everyone for no reason. I didnt care but its sad that Im the only one getting warned, Just cuz staff refuses to look through logs for me.

And I was muted in chat for saying "When Im the one getting warned for RDM, while staff had been doing the most of it" and I was gagged for trying to tell my side of the story. Never ungagged me.

Lmao I never "Shouted during the sit" yall just didnt even let me talk and even if what frogs saying is true, he never looked at logs to prove I shot Jimmys family member, He even just admitted he just took Jimmys word for it. Which shouldnt be how sits vs staff work. Other staff should treat it like a player vs player. Not in this case I guess. Frog just blindly listened to Jimmy James. I still will never understand the reasoning behind why Frog couldnt look back through logs for me. We all never will. I already know shit wont happen so idrc anymore. Just dont RDM Jimmy, and if u do, expect others to.

Edited by spiketail42
  • Dislike 1

17 hours ago, OG ICE said:

-Support

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

On 11/6/2020 at 6:19 AM, Max Holland said:

-support 

If what jimmy and frog are saying is true, then it is a reasonable warn, and since you cannot back you statement up with the proper evidence it’s going to be a -support from me. 

I agree with Max, sorry but we need more evidence to back your story up.

Edited by Zerg

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

On 11/6/2020 at 5:51 AM, OG ICE said:

-Support

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General