What is your in-game name?:

Hammy

What is your steam name?:

[GL] Hammy

What is your steam ID?:  

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198324515797/

Do you have any other experience with staffing?:

YES, I was an admin in a FiveM Server for one year, which i retired from

What date did you start playing on the community? 

Roughly 2 years ago

What date did you make your forums account?

April 10

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 

6  (most of them are old)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2275114191

Have you donated?

Yes (40 US)

What rank are you applying for?

Trail Moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

NO

Have you read the staff guidelines?

Yes Indeed

Timezone:

10+ GMT

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I want to be part of Gaming Light Staff because I want to be part of a great team and to be part of a great sever.  I want to help Gaming Light to grow in as a server and want to be in a big family. I think that I belong in the Gaming Light Staff family because I want to bring a lot to the server and help it grow. I know that Gaming Light will help me improve in the family and server and will let me help a wonderful team/server. I want to bring Gaming Light active in the Australian time zones, so it can be noticed by everyone.

Would be great in the server because I have many skills, which include, leadership, team player, communication skills, Decision-Making, Problem-Solving and Conflict Resolution. I have as well been in a lot of situations which gave me experience to deal with a lot of things, in game and in real life. This experiences can help me deal with important manners in game and make sure the right decision in made, so no one is at fault for no reason. I hope that I have enough experience and skills to bring to this Server/ team/ Family.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I will first bring them to me and explain what happen, and warn the for Mass RDM, if they want to curse at me and continue to do so,  I will try to calm them down and explain further, if that does not work, I will warn them further and put them in jail for 600 sec. If issues continue to escalate, then i will follow chain of command

PD SGT/ STATE SGT/ SPHP

1 hour ago, donnwilson said:

+ Support

-Low fourm Activity

+Active In game

+Good App

+Understanding of staff guidelines

Good luck!

Good and dedicated State member 🙂 Great luck!

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

4 hours ago, donnwilson said:

+ Support

-Low fourm Activity

+Active In game

+Good App

Good luck!

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

4 hours ago, donnwilson said:

+ Support

-Low fourm Activity

+Active In game

+Good App

Good luck!

I would also like to add on has not met the minimum forums post but could work on that.

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

-Support

Although I have not seen you ingame it is probably because you are australian

You do not meet the forums post requirements

You spelt Trial Moderator wrong 4 Times "Trail"

On the second to last question you just repeated yourself over and over about how you want a family 4 times.

Your intentions are well however I dont think your application is good.

Edited by Zero X

-Support

> Your warning point screenshot has been deleted

>Updated Screenshot, I appreciate you fixing it. However, upon looking into your warns, finding "Exploiting" and "Mass RDMx4"  does not look good at all. 

> Your application is somewhat small, barely surpassing 200 words. 

> Steam URL is posted, not SteamID.

> Your application is riddled with spelling mistakes and various grammar issues. 

> You haven't met the required forum post amount. 

>I haven't seen you on in a while, however, I have been on leave for a couple days. (Referring to time before LOA) Along with the conflicting time zones

> Work on being a bit more active on the forums, at least go for the minimum posts. Download the Grammarly Google Chrome attachment and ensure your grammar and spelling are on point. Use SteamID.xyz for your steamID, use the link posted in the SteamID section of your application to get YOUR SteamID. 

Edited by Niko Belic
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Zero X said:

-Support

Although I have not seen you ingame it is probably because you are australian

You do not meet the forums post requirements

You spelt Trial Moderator wrong 4 Times "Trail"

On the second to last question you just repeated yourself over and over about how you want a family 4 times.

Your intentions are well however I dont think your application is good.

If you can’t even spell Trial Mod correctly, showing a severe lack of attention to detail, then you don’t deserve to be one yet

7 hours ago, donnwilson said:

+ Support

-Low fourm Activity

+Active In game

+Good App

Good luck!

I agree with Donn, the only thing I will say is be a bit more active in the forms! Good luck!

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

1 hour ago, Niko Belic said:

-Support

> Your application is riddled with spelling mistakes and various grammar issues. 

>I haven't seen you on in a while, however, I have been on leave for a couple days. (Referring to time before LOA) Along with the conflicting time zones

> Work on being a bit more active on the forums, at least go for the minimum posts. Download the Grammarly Google Chrome attachment and ensure your grammar and spelling are on point. Use SteamID.xyz for your steamID, use the link posted in the SteamID section of your application to get YOUR SteamID. 

PD

11 hours ago, donnwilson said:

+ Support

-Low fourm Activity

+Active In game

+Good App

Good luck!

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

15 hours ago, [GL] Mikey said:

+/-support 
Active in game
GMT time zone (which is what we kinda need)

Ok App
Low forums activity

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

On 11/2/2020 at 9:01 AM, Niko Belic said:

-Support

• Like 1

On 11/2/2020 at 12:01 PM, Niko Belic said:

-Support