Trail Moderator Application  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Trail Moderator

• Yes
    • No

On 11/2/2020 at 12:01 PM, Niko Belic said:

-Support

> Your warning point screenshot has been deleted

>Updated Screenshot, I appreciate you fixing it. However, upon looking into your warns, finding "Exploiting" and "Mass RDMx4"  does not look good at all. 

> Your application is somewhat small, barely surpassing 200 words. 

> Steam URL is posted, not SteamID.

> Your application is riddled with spelling mistakes and various grammar issues. 

> You haven't met the required forum post amount. 

>I haven't seen you on in a while, however, I have been on leave for a couple days. (Referring to time before LOA) Along with the conflicting time zones

> Work on being a bit more active on the forums, at least go for the minimum posts. Download the Grammarly Google Chrome attachment and ensure your grammar and spelling are on point. Use SteamID.xyz for your steamID, use the link posted in the SteamID section of your application to get YOUR SteamID. 

I

I have a question how did you get warned for destroying bitminers? (you can reply to this by quoting this or private message me) i'm just curious because ive never seen a rule that you could get warne for that.

Edited by OG ICE

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

On 11/2/2020 at 11:01 AM, Niko Belic said:

-Support

> Your warning point screenshot has been deleted

>Updated Screenshot, I appreciate you fixing it. However, upon looking into your warns, finding "Exploiting" and "Mass RDMx4"  does not look good at all. 

> Your application is somewhat small, barely surpassing 200 words. 

> Steam URL is posted, not SteamID.

> Your application is riddled with spelling mistakes and various grammar issues. 

> You haven't met the required forum post amount. 

>I haven't seen you on in a while, however, I have been on leave for a couple days. (Referring to time before LOA) Along with the conflicting time zones

> Work on being a bit more active on the forums, at least go for the minimum posts. Download the Grammarly Google Chrome attachment and ensure your grammar and spelling are on point. Use SteamID.xyz for your steamID, use the link posted in the SteamID section of your application to get YOUR SteamID. 

On 11/2/2020 at 10:34 AM, Zero X said:

-Support

Although I have not seen you ingame it is probably because you are australian

You do not meet the forums post requirements

You spelt Trial Moderator wrong 4 Times "Trail"

On the second to last question you just repeated yourself over and over about how you want a family 4 times.

Your intentions are well however I dont think your application is good.

Both of these messages state my opinion, just please get more active on the forums and I saw that you have a recent warning for exploiting which is the main reason I don't want you to have a position in staff.

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

-Support

Only 18 posts and Id like to say we would always love the help but as of right now I dont think we need more staff because it is really hard to get sits in with all the staff we have

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager