MRivers Trial Mod application - Denied

MRivers

Do you think i should be chosen for Staff?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think i should be chosen for staff

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: MRivers

What is your steam name?: MRivers [GL]

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:210502306

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I was a senior mod for a month

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Jan 25th 2020

What date did you make your forums account? Jan 26 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? user

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 5

Have you donated? no

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes alot 

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I believe that i deserve to be apart of the gaming light staff team because i have been playing the server for a while now I have almost 4 weeks on the server and ever since i joined gaming light i have looked up to staff and they have taught me a lot not only in-game but in real life as well  and even though i may not meet every staff member i still look up to them because everyone starts somewhere. I know some people look at me as a mean attitude and immature but when i first joined the server i was a minge but i was also going through one of the hardest times in my life and i just didn't know if i wanted life anymore but these wonderful people on this server showed me the light and i just wish i could get to know everyone because i am truly responsible, respectful, and very positive i might get a little serious at times but it happens and i feel like if i were on the staff team not only could i show people who i really i am i could pay it back to the people that i have disrespected and to the ones that helped me out the most. I would be active everyday i am on everyday no matter what and i would be helping people everyday because as staff when you apply you are accepting to be responsible with staff and give it your all just like anything else. and i am ready to accept that. and i am capable to hold the responsibility of being staff i have read over the hand book multiple times and the !MOTD.  I would really like to be apart of the staff team and help out around the server and just be there for anyone who needs someone at anytime.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First, I would bring the person that made the sit and also the person that the sit was called against. I would then let the person that called the sit talk first then i would ask the person who the sit was called on, there side and if they started cursing i would give them 2 warnings to calm down and stop if they didnt i would gag them and check logs to see if they did MASS RDM and if i see that they did i would ungag them give them one more chance to talk and if they didnt i would continue to warn them for Staff Diss | Mass RDM. I would also call for another staff member to Ban the player for 5 days.

-support

youre a cool guy and all but need to learn some stuff such as :

Not getting angry over dumb shit

being mature

NOT BREAKING MOTD

Sorry Mrivers ILY bb but I can’t support this. You need to make a change my man. No hard feelings

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

4 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

-support

being mature

NOT BREAKING MOTD

Sorry Mrivers ILY bb but I can’t support this. You need to make a change my man. No hard feelings

Sorry MRivers but i gotta agree with him Your a great guy to hang out with and such but gotta agree no hard feelings

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

8 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

-support

being mature

NOT BREAKING MOTD

Its Parry

9 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

-support

being mature

NOT BREAKING MOTD

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

10 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

-support

being mature

NOT BREAKING MOTD

Not very active 

Like he said, you’re a cool guy but I think you need to work on a few things before becoming staff.

pdhcdepcomm.png

12 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

-support

being mature

NOT BREAKING MOTD

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

12 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

-support

being mature

NOT BREAKING MOTD

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

14 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

-support

being mature

NOT BREAKING MOTD

4 hours ago, Solomon said:

Like he said, you’re a cool guy but I think you need to work on a few things before becoming staff.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

15 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

-support

being mature

NOT BREAKING MOTD

I think you need to spend a little bit clearing your name up

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

-support

You've improved alot but I think you still need some time to clear your name in the community.

Your a good SPHP Command member and a good state member but there's some things that you still need to work on.

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

On 10/26/2020 at 12:30 AM, jackyman21 said:

-support

being mature

NOT BREAKING MOTD

-no proof of warns

-less than average community rep