Admin that Banned you: console 

Reason for Ban: crashing the server

Dispute: I didn't crash the server and would like this to be fixed please

image0 (6).jpg

Edited by [GL]jack
i didn't format properly.

duh uh um 

+support? 

(cough) use the format my G also that ban was done by the owner so you need to wait for him 

Steam Name: 

SteamID: 

Ingame Name: 

Ban Length: 

Admin that Banned you:

Reason for Ban: 

Dispute: 

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

I don't see how that can be appealed, if the console did it you cant appeal it I think.

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

41 minutes ago, Southpaw said:

I don't see how that can be appealed, if the console did it you cant appeal it I think.

The console doing it can be SMT (or EMT in this case) as seen by the name "Zeeptin"

around this time yesterday the server had crashed, Zeeptin looked through the logs to find out what happened and the logs showed that you spawned the same prop 4 times in the same area, he identified that as what had crashed the server. 

He also noted that you had earlier changed your name to "Phill" and then later "bread" (this was your name when you crashed it) for some unknown reason, but setting your name to staff members names doesnt help your case.

• Like 2

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

1 minute ago, Rangiatea said:

the logs showed that you spawned the same prop 4 times in the same area, he identified that as what had crashed the server.

Bruh, is the server really that fragile? How big were the props? If they were big props, that makes sense, but spawning in like 4 couches? Nah.

Anyways, I'm leaning towards -Support, and this is based on perception, that they were trying to name themselves after Staff to deflect any punishment onto the real staff member. 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

16 minutes ago, Rangiatea said:

The console doing it can be SMT (or EMT in this case) as seen by the name "Zeeptin"

around this time yesterday the server had crashed, Zeeptin looked through the logs to find out what happened and the logs showed that you spawned the same prop 4 times in the same area, he identified that as what had crashed the server. 

He also noted that you had earlier changed your name to "Phill" and then later "bread" (this was your name when you crashed it) for some unknown reason, but setting your name to staff members names doesnt help your case.

Yea -support also isn't that impersonating? 

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

yea no this isn't gonna be accepted. You full know why you were banned, and I see your lack of dispute as reason for me saying that. Not even mentioning what happened during the time of your ban or listing any form of alibi to clear your name. You do the crime you must wait the time.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

29 minutes ago, Rangiatea said:

i had no idea there was a staff member named bread.

3 hours ago, [GL]jack said:

Steam Name: [GL]obama

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198849810203/

Ingame Name: bread

Ban Length: 4weeks, 12 hours, 55 minutes 

Admin that Banned you: console 

Reason for Ban: crashing the server

Dispute: I didn't crash the server and would like this to be fixed please

image0 (6).jpg

If you were banned by console or zeeptin, you're most likely out of luck. sorry bud.

6 hours ago, Crystal said:

-Support

- I dont think you can appeal the ban from the owner

2 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

Tried to impersonate staff to avoid punishment.

Banned by the owner

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Just as a note, people are more than welcome to file appeals on their warnings and bans on SCP as long as they fall within the appeal guidelines, regardless of who issues them (unless they're community blacklists obviously).

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021