DSC Kendrick Local 346

2. Your SteamID:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198346047964/

3. The admin's name in-game:

General Stone

4. The admin's steam name (If you know it):

N/A

5. What did the admin do:

The admin refused to listen and understand and promote a fare and enjoyable server as well as banned me for multiple charges that I did not commit

6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

I was banned for the following Mass NCWS | Player Diss x2 | NITRP | Minge | Lying to staff. The problem with this is the following. I only committed Player Diss X1. I will admit to it as well, I was frustrated at the admin for his absolute refusal to make rules clear or talk and his constant reminders of how he does not "have the time to deal with people like me". I never refused to RP he was telling me to change my name from a name another admin had told me to give myself. It was for the RP purpose actually DSC stands for death star construction so RP was absolutely the whole point of this interaction. Minge, although used by your staff quite often for whatever reason, is and I quote "A vulgar term for a woman's pubic hair or genitals. crotch hair, pubic hair, bush - hair growing in the pubic area. female genital organ, female genitalia, female genitals, fanny - external female sex organs; " (Oxford N/A). That is Player Diss X1 on General Stones part, so maybe that is why I was banned for that twice? I recommend that word be removed from the banning format for it could be seen as offensive to women and people who believe in social and gender equality and also I am male so I don't have a vagina nor does any character I "RP". So didn't commit that crime. Finally, lying to staff. Never lied he just doesn't believe what I said. That is fine, but that doesn't mean I lied. You should be held at the same standard I and shock and everyone on the server is held to. I will put it in General Stones words himself, "If it's not on video it doesn't matter". You don't have that because I never lied. My ban length needs to be corrected and looked at by someone. I am willing to serve time for the single offense of insulting an admin. Not a minute more.

7. What do you believe should happen to the admin:

I think you just need to talk to all the admins about actually listening to peoples problems and explanations instead of being arrogant and abusing their power because they don't have the time for us. If you don't have the time, fine. I would be willing to do your job. But the server shouldn't suffer at your lack of will to do an adequate job

8. Any extra information:

I tend to have problems with the staff here and I mean no disrespect even to General Stone. But I also am being held up to an expectation by playing on your server and I just request you try to hold everyone else up as well no matter your rank. I hope we can just talk this out without being arrogant or angry.

-Support 

(Someone) banned General Stone Is Retarded 1235 for 1 week (Mass NCWS | Player Diss x2 | NITRP | Minge | Lying to staff)
(I would count calling someone retarded as Player Diss and considering you got banned with the name, It's most likely adds up to the first player diss) 

13 minutes ago, SpitzAcid said:

Minge, although used by your staff quite often for whatever reason, is and I quote "A vulgar term for a woman's pubic hair or genitals. crotch hair, pubic hair, bush - hair growing in the pubic area. female genital organ, female genitalia, female genitals, fanny - external female sex organs;

Dude are you seriously gonna pull this card, It's  a word for people who don't want to RP and fuck around... If you pull this card then a shit ton of bans, and warns need too have their reason changed as-well, Even the owner and mangers use it...

I never refused to RP he was telling me to change my name from a name another admin had told me to give myself. It was for the RP purpose actually DSC stands for death star construction so RP

It's in the Cadet Room saying you NEED your name as ST PVT, You're not a Deathstar Worker, you're a Stormtrooper... Also (If I remember correctly) You had your name as ST PVT, then changed it back (Might not be true)

I mean no disrespect even to General Stone

Dude you had your name as "GENERAL STONE IS RETARDED"... Stop the cap! 

Also that's not your SteamID...

Edited by TAlila | Tay Keith!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

My side: I had reports that you and a few other people had incorrect names last night, I proceeded to tell you to change your name multiple times. Today you come back on the server and you change your name back after I warned you several times previously. I then brought you to a sit and told you to change your name where you proceeded to be extremely rude and disrepsectful to me, asking "are you retarded?" You and another player were walking around bothering people and ruining immersion claiming that you're unionists for the Death Star, which is also FailRP.

I explained to you multiple times that you need to change your name which you refused to do, then changing your name to "General Stone is Retarded 1235" and then you ran away from the sit. At no point was I rude, disrespectful, or unprofessional towards you and your conduct towards staff is absolutely abhorrent. You also told me that a staff member ordered you to change your name to DSC, which is obviously false. I also had to speak with another person with the name DSC claiming "we're roleplaying as unionists" I told him to change his name and he replied with "im going to change it back as soon as i think you wont notice." So that was an obvious lie. Also minge is not a vulgar term it is used in the Gmod community to refer to rulebreakers. When or if you decide to come back on the server I hope your attitude towards the staff team changes for the better, and you can find better and more RP friendly ways of enjoying GamingLight.
https://medal.tv/clips/34615317/d1337q0woRM2

Edited by Stone Man
  • Like 1

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

2 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support 

(Someone) banned General Stone Is Retarded 1235 for 1 week (Mass NCWS | Player Diss x2 | NITRP | Minge | Lying to staff)
(I would count calling someone retarded as Player Diss and considering you got banned with the name, It's most likely adds up to the first player diss) 

Dude are you seriously gonna pull this card, It's  a word for people who don't want to RP and fuck around... If you pull this card then a shit ton of bans, and warns need too have their reason changed as-well, Even the owner and mangers use it...

It's in the Cadet Room saying you NEED your name as ST PVT, You're not a Deathstar Worker, you're a Stormtrooper... Also (If I remember correctly) You had your name as ST PVT, then changed it back (Might not be true)

-Support
You need to have video to back up your claims however staff don't need to record.
You clearly have no intention to abide by the rules and if I were Stone I would have added Staff Diss onto the warn as well.
You were non compliant with Stone and he remained professional.
The FailRP was valid, the Minge was valid, the NCWS was valid and the disrespect was valid.
You went into such petty details such as giving a definition for "Minge" while its a quote "slang" unquote. Don't try to pull that card. Even so words have multiple meanings, that's how languages work.

• Like 2
  • Laughing 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

• Head of Staff
4 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support 

-Support

• Like 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

9 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support 

6 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support
You need to have video to back up your claims however staff don't need to record.
You clearly have no intention to abide by the rules and if I were Stone I would have added Staff Diss onto the warn as well.
The FailRP was valid, the Minge was valid, the NCWS was valid and the disrespect was valid.
You went into such petty details such as giving a definition for "Minge" while its a quote "slang" unquote. Don't try to pull that card. Even so words have multiple meanings, that's how languages work.

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

7 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

7 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

11 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support 

8 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

15 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support 

12 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

21 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

On 10/15/2020 at 7:40 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

• Manager
On 10/14/2020 at 10:39 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support 

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• 2 weeks later...