Favorite Scp & Why?

Squash

My personnel favorite is 035, for a couple of reasons

-Intelligent as hell, like legit 300 iq big brain man

-His persona is "charismatic" yet he can make people feel suicidal who he brainwashes

-Uses a lure like technique to ensnare victims into his trap aka making them feel the urge to put it on

-Like I said he can "brainwash" people. This basically means he bends humans to his will and can command them to do whatever he pleases

-Mask looks fucking dope

-In lore is getting increasingly dangerous, his most recent anomalous power was being able to summon tentacles from the ground

-I believe he has a voice somewhat like 049? Not exactly close to 049, but a relaxing tone of voice

-Is a humanoid scp, which I personally like due to the fact most humanoids show signs of intelligent behavior and that they can give more variety of results from tests you do with them

• Like 1

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

1 hour ago, Squash said:

My personnel favorite is 035, for a couple of reasons

-Intelligent as hell, like legit 300 iq big brain man

-His persona is "charismatic" yet he can make people feel suicidal who he brainwashes

-Uses a lure like technique to ensnare victims into his trap aka making them feel the urge to put it on

-Like I said he can "brainwash" people. This basically means he bends humans to his will and can command them to do whatever he pleases

-Mask looks fucking dope

-In lore is getting increasingly dangerous, his most recent anomalous power was being able to summon tentacles from the ground

-I believe he has a voice somewhat like 049? Not exactly close to 049, but a relaxing tone of voice

-Is a humanoid scp, which I personally like due to the fact most humanoids show signs of intelligent behavior and that they can give more variety of results from tests you do with them

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^^ ^ ^ ^^ ^ ^ ^ ^^ ^ ^^ ^ ^ ^^ ^ ^^ ^ 

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

SCP 610. Why is because he fucking scary as hell. Like imagine if it breach containment. It be like resident evil but worst

• Laughing 1

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

SCP-093.

It opens a portal to a futuristic, post-apocolyptic, heavily religious universe. Giant torso monsters roam the entire world. Yep.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

105 mostly because of the Resurrection tales

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

SCP-3333

-super interesting concept

- spatial anomalies are pog

-just cool to think about lmao

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

• Bread locked this topic