General Suggestion-No SCPs in D-block - Denied

Jack S

6 hours ago, verycrankyredhead said:

or you can just like make it a rule that if they are asked to leave they leave >_>

527 actually has that rule in place 131, 131 you can pick up 1424 you can give a bone and 343 doesn’t have too listen you he is the only one that their is not a way to really kick him out of D block. And if they don’t comply then it’s staffs job

-Support

Personally, I think it should not be outright banned, but I see where your coming from, so I think it should be changed that if requested all free roaming SCPs must leave D-Block, and they cannot enter during partial lockdown in order to avoid them accidentally or intentionally bullet sponging.

• Like 1

A bigger nerd than ever

12 hours ago, DooM Guy said:

-Support

The reason I don't like this suggestion is cause free roam SCP's can barley go anywhere. I can see why you don't want them in D-Block, but D-Block is the most interesting place on the map. Taking that away from them is just... BRUH

-support

Why would anyone play 1424 if you couldn't go anywhere? It'd just be a worse 999

TCM Jack CI Heinz / J03 Italian Mob Boss Zepelli 😳Former CI Research Administrator Heinz - Not [REDACTED] Researcher   

On 10/6/2020 at 9:02 PM, Jameshi34 said:

+ Support

Can't believe this hasn't been requested earlier. I can't count the times 343s blocked the door or 1424 bit Gensec or someone's blared music.

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

On 10/7/2020 at 8:37 AM, That Fireman Guy said:

-Support

Personally, I think it should not be outright banned, but I see where your coming from, so I think it should be changed that if requested all free roaming SCPs must leave D-Block, and they cannot enter during partial lockdown in order to avoid them accidentally or intentionally bullet sponging.

I like this idea ^.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 10/7/2020 at 11:37 AM, That Fireman Guy said:

-Support

I also think their should be a regulation on that too where you can’t just straight kick them out for no reason their has too be a reason for kicking them out,

and for partial lockdown they would have too stay in the back behind all the gensec depending on where the gensec are if they are on the stands that they usually are during every other code then the SCP must either stay with their back on the front of the command post or leave D block if asked too

-Support

My reasoning for this is little to no one plays on the safe class SCPs and just taking away even more of their area is going to make it even more undesirable to play on. If they minge in d block call staff. More so, the SCPs have to listen to foundation staff like 131, 527, 343 and 1424 when given a bone. So if they don't listen call staff. 

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

On 10/6/2020 at 11:25 PM, DooM Guy said:

-Support

The reason I don't like this suggestion is cause free roam SCP's can barley go anywhere. I can see why you don't want them in D-Block, but D-Block is the most interesting place on the map. Taking that away from them is just... BRUH

I do have to agree. But, if they are minging/being annoying/being told to go away cause they are geting in the way, etc. That they ahve to leave atleast. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+/- Support

Space is a luxury in the new D block, this is true. It's very easy for Safe SCP Players to get in the way and be annoying in there.

However, the appearance of an SCP in d block is exciting for D class and gives them additional engagement / distractions from Security.

We should most likely just crack down harder on disruptive behavior in D block , like maybe make punishments harsher for Safe SCP players minging in there vs. other parts of the facility

Edited by CanOBeanz

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png