294 Drink Editor - Denied

Wheatley the moron

What are you suggesting? - Allowing everyone to use 294 drink edit command

How would this change better the server? - So Research stuff would be more creative and we would be able to test on every drink

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Well D classes may do trap drinks for MTFs but no one should drink without RP reason so that wouldnt be much of a problem

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Research, we would be able  to do more tests

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -We have SCP on site

Edited by Wheatley the moron

10 minutes ago, Propane said:

-support

You can make a drink give you speed, noclip(I think), and God mode for infinite time, 

You can also change your model, set hp and a few other ones that are broken as shit to allow anyone to use, if you want a new drink just ask a Super Admin+ (JMT+)

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

57 minutes ago, Rangiatea said:

You can also change your model, set hp and a few other ones that are broken as shit to allow anyone to use, if you want a new drink just ask a Super Admin+ (JMT+)

Easy pz, but can ET do that as well? Not sure tbh

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

3 hours ago, Rangiatea said:

I'm just here to say -Support

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

Holy heavens please no & Never! This'd allow people to : Change Models, Change Size, Give HP, Give Armor,   Kill,  Make  invincible and  so much more!

-Support!

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Let me just go to 294 and change my model too the council and make myself invincible while I’m at it and you no what I’m gonna no clip too then I’m gonna get into armory and start gunning down MTF and gensec and they can’t do anything about it, then let me get a huge group of D class to do the same thing

yea no

-support just get ET

Edited by pixalgamer99

13 hours ago, Propane said:

-support

You can make a drink give you speed, noclip(I think), and God mode for infinite time, 

13 hours ago, Rangiatea said:

Is it not possible to turn off these options or restrict them?

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif