Sarge's second attempt at applying for TMOD- Accepted

Sarge

Should I get TMOD?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I should get the chance to prove myself?

• Yes
    • No

Sarge’s Staff Application

What is your in-game name?: Sec JFTO SFC Sarge

What is your steam name?: Sarge

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:0:72578306

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes

Senior Admin - Colossal Gaming Military 

Server Manager - Titan Gaming Star Wars RP ( no longer running)

Staff Manager - Cosmic Gaming HaloRP (switching to TTT)

All Australian Servers

What date did you start playing on the community?: September 19th, 2020

What date did you make your forums account?: July 17th, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)?: Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0

spacer.png

Have you donated?: Yes

What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator

Are you staff in another community (BE HONEST)?: Honestly, for a while, I have been staff manager on an Australian Halo RP server, and since HaloRP has an incredibly short shelf life it has been turned into a TTT server which they might not need to have the amount of staff they do now and I am enjoying the Gaminglight community most of its members have been very kind to me.

Have you read the staff guidelines?: Yes

Timezone?:  GMT+10

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this)?: (Not Required)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?: (150 Word Minimum) The reason why I feel that I would make a suitable addition to the staff team is I would be a great asset to them due to the fact I live in Australia and as this is an American based server I feel as it would benefit from having someone whose ability to be on and patrol the server when the main staff base who are more or less situated in America is asleep.

As I mentioned above in the question regarding my previous experience as staff then I would have to say I have quite a bit of it. I am also learning beginner dev coding to be more useful when the case arises. If that hasn’t convinced you I have other skills I can bring into the team some of those skills can include: Working well in a team dynamic and Thinking outside the box to help figure out solutions to people’s problems.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Due to the fact that the player in question was engaged in the act of committing a Mass RDM, I’d look at this case simply as if this was just anyone else and simply request for them to cease with the swearing or I will simply mute/gag them and deal with it as shut and close case and punish them accordingly, however, as I am applying for the position of trial moderator my perms when it comes to banning a player would be limited so what I’d do is record the sit as it taking place to avoid the player disputing the fact he wasn’t swearing whereas the video evidence would show otherwise and not forgetting to take note of the players steam ID and passing it onto a staff who is in the position to ban the player for 5 days+ and I would hand them the appropriate warning.

Any other notes?: In all honesty I understand that some of you might be a little hesitant but doesn't everyone deserver a chance to do something greater to provide something back to those that greeted me with open arms.  Don't judge my application based simply on my post count I've learnt from my lesson but also have come to a decision that I will only post on things that are of interest or recent. Thank you and have a good day/night.

SCPRP Admin Sarge

3 minutes ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-support

can't staff in another community 

Yeah you can't be staff in another community while being staff here

• Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

58 minutes ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-support

Its oof if someone staff on another Community

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

On 10/4/2020 at 10:32 PM, Sarge said:

Are you staff in another community (BE HONEST)?: Honestly, for a while, I have been staff manager on an Australian Halo RP server, and since HaloRP has an incredibly short shelf life it has been turned into a TTT server which they might not need to have the amount of staff they do now and I am enjoying the Gaminglight community most of its members have been very kind to me.

This is a "Yes" or "no' question goign into more detail will lead to ^ 

so are you currently staff?

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

1 hour ago, Sarge said:

Simply put Yes but not for long.

This will result you in an instant denial unless you resign from your current position on the other server

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

+support 

Dedicated left his other position

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 10/7/2020 at 12:11 AM, Dragin said:

+support 

Dedicated left his other position

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

+Support

Dudes just resigned from another server to staff on here, if that does not show dedication then I don't know what will. Honestly though he is pretty active and follows the rules well. I do trust him with the position of staff

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |