Should Austinnn get trial moderator  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should Austinnn get trial moderator

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name? : Austinnn

2. What is your steam name? : ✪ Muggyy ✪

3. What is your steam ID? : STEAM_0:0:146539476

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing? : (If yes, explain) Yes I was a senior admin in a Garrys mod server

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) : First time I got on was a few years ago around the end of 2018 but did not play alot, started playing a lot around 9/3/20

6. What date did you make your forums account? : 9/17/20

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  : Gold

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?  : 0 https://gyazo.com/238b708c6e59e2accc8076b09c8053de

9. Have you donated?  : Yes ($20)

10. What rank are you applying for? : Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? : No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at?  You will be tested on it : Yes a lot

13. Timezone : EST (Eastern Standard Time)

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this) : N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) : The reason I would love to become a staff member Is because I understand all of the rules (I've read the MOTD several times) I am on from like 9 AM EST - 12AM EST Everyday and late at night there are not many admins on and I could help out the staff! Plus with my previous experience of being staff I already know all of the commands and the menu interface, how to accept staff reports, etc. I have a good mic and good headphones so people can hear me clearly and I can hear them clearly! I'm calm and respectful, I want to help and make sure no one breaks the rules, I may not have been playing this server for as long as some people have but that shouldn't mean I don't get a chance to help everyone have a better time! I've read the staff guidelines as well as the MOTD many times as well. All I want is a chance 🙂

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? : First I would bring the person RDMing to a roof as well as the person who reported him, If the RDMer (lets call him subject 1) Started to cuss me out I would calmly tell him to calm down 3 times if he does not comply I will gag him for the time being and if he tried to run I would freeze him, then I would calmly explain to him what he did. After, I would listen to the reporter (lets call him subject 2) First I would ask subject 2 if he has any video proof if not then I would check damage logs to see if he has damaged many people if he has I would then ungag him and let him share his side of the story, Once I obtain evidence of him Mass RDMing I will give him two formal warnings 1. Disrespecting staff 2. Mass RDM and subsequently get a higher up to ban him for 5 days

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

-Support 's

Mass posted before app 

doesn't even have 30 post's

+ support's

I like the MRDMing questions answer a lot 

Staff experience 

Got more active 

+/- leaning +

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

5 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

Active

Mature

Staff Experience

Low Warnings

App is a bit Short

Just reached 25 posts (but that's the minimum)

-support because im sorry bro wait a bit before you apply

+support good attitude

Edited by hanxiii

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

-Support

~ At Bare Minimum Post

~ Short Paragraph

~ Mass Posted Before Posting Application

~ Has joined Recently Meaning Not Really Known

~ Says he has played in 2018 and recently came back meaning we don't know if he will stay

~ Good Attitude

You seem like a great kid but my answer is gonna be a negative on this one.

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

-/+ Support

You're active that's for sure. But you're applying for staff and I don't think you even have 1 week played on the server, maybe your near that number but I'm not sure. Maybe if you applied for a month later then yea okay go for it.

"Yes I was a senior admin in a Garrys mod server"  It clearly says "If yes, explain". Not saying your lying or anything like that but I can say I was a mod/admin on a garrys mod server too. Have some kind of context behind your experience, increases your chance of being a staff member. 

Unfortunately the comments about you mass posting stuff and just trying to get your posts up is true and concerning, if you have previously been an Admin then you should take time and place effort on the forums. 

I guess you being active is the only good thing about you. Reapply in a month, take time in your forums post and we'll see what the community thinks about you. Maybe you've applied a little too fast. 

GL next time.

8 hours ago, OG ICE said:

-Support

~ At Bare Minimum Post

~ Short Paragraph

~ Says he has played in 2018 and recently came back meaning we don't know if he will stay

~ Good Attitude

I got to agree with ice, good luck!

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

+/- Support

I'm neutral because you're still fairly new to the community and experiencing the server and adapting to the way everything works takes time. I'm also new and want to apply for staff, but I have to wait and become familiar with all the loopholes in the rules, the people in the community, and the way everything is handled.  You're off to an amazing start with how you play and memorize the rules, however, if this application fails I'm sure the next one will be successful.

On 9/30/2020 at 1:50 AM, OG ICE said:

-Support

~ At Bare Minimum Post

~ Short Paragraph

~ Good Attitude

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 1 week.

Please play a little longer before applying again to show us you are staying! 

Also you mentioned that you warn a player 2 times for different reasons. All rule breaks in one instance are to be in 1 warn.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager