Press boys ban app- Denied

MrToaster19er

Steam Name: Mrtoaster19er

Ingame Name:press boy

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:224886420

Ban Length:5 days

Admin that Banned you:Dispatcher Rookieblue(STEAM_0:1:42428330)

Reason for Ban:ERP 

Dispute:there was no dispute i just said any one want a blow job in ooc and they muted then wanred me then they baned me/they never brougt me in to a sit]

Edited by MrToaster19er

2 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

-support

"there was no dispute"

also rookie is SMT, pretty sure he can ban without bringing to a sit

Staff Handbook "When issuing a ban, you should inform the player that they are receiving a ban, why the ban is being given, and how long the ban will be in place. It is understood, however, that some instances will require immediate action and this specific section can’t always be followed. SMT+ are exempt from this rule."

Edited by Mag1c

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

While playing on PoliceRP as a Dispatcher I observed the above player advert, "Who wants a blow job". In this specific case there was no need for a sit, as the evidence of the offense was extremely blatant for all to see, and multiple people in the chat made comments about the statement. Our server is primarily played by those underage and we take immediate and harsh actions against players engaging in ERP to avoid any potential issues.

Had I taken you into a sit, the end result would've still been a warning and ban, and there was no evidentiary value of taking you into a sit. Additionally you knew what you did wrong as well, and should've clearly known that it was not allowed, which further shows a sit was not necessary in this case.

• Like 2

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

• Head of Staff
13 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

While playing on PoliceRP as a Dispatcher I observed the above player advert, "Who wants a blow job". In this specific case there was no need for a sit, as the evidence of the offense was extremely blatant for all to see, and multiple people in the chat made comments about the statement. Our server is primarily played by those underage and we take immediate and harsh actions against players engaging in ERP to avoid any potential issues.

Had I taken you into a sit, the end result would've still been a warning and ban, and there was no evidentiary value of taking you into a sit. Additionally you knew what you did wrong as well, and should've clearly known that it was not allowed, which further shows a sit was not necessary in this case.

-Support

Clear reason for a ban

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

50 minutes ago, MrToaster19er said:

but i never adverted it i did it in ooc

OOC is seen by everyone in chat, there's basically no difference in adverting or sending a message as an OOC except the colour, I'll suggest that you should be more aware of what your offering to the community and become more mature during your 5 day ban. 

-support 

6 hours ago, MrToaster19er said:

It may have been OOC, I honestly don't remember it anymore. But the only difference between advert and OOC is yellow chat, so that really makes no difference.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

10 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

-support

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

18 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

Hes SMT, he can do that, he could extend it to a perm ban if he wanted to to. I wouldn't complain.

-support

Edited by hanxiii

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

19 hours ago, MrToaster19er said:

Huh? 

It's like saying something racist in OOC and not in any in-character chats and then saying that you cannot punish me because it's out of character.

-support

Edited by Hope

osu! achiever? I don't know

On 9/28/2020 at 11:07 AM, MrToaster19er said:

Dispute:there was no dispute i just said any one want a blow job in ooc and they muted then wanred me then they baned me/they never brougt me in to a sit]

spacer.png

-Support

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."