Magic's Trial Moderator Application - Accepted

Mag1c

Do you think I should be a Trial Moderator?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I should be a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Magic

What is your steam name?: [GL] Magic

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:106454852

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have managed Discord servers and I have been a Twitch moderator

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around 3 months ago (3+ weeks on server)

What date did you make your forums account? 8/6/20

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 4, https://ibb.co/W2Y3ZsS

Have you donated? Yes ($40)

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes, thoroughly

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): n/a

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I think I deserve staff because I want to help this community and give back because of how much fun I have had. I feel like I am mature and can handle situations well. I am also a fan of GamingLight and will proudly promote GamingLight. I will also never break a rule on purpose. I have also seen a decrease in staff online which is fine but, it would be my pleasure to help out with that. I have also seen a lot of new people and regular people on the server breaking rules and I would love to help out with that. I am also a calm person and I don't think I have ever actually gotten mad at gmod or someone in gmod. I have been on the server a while and know all the rules and have read over the MOTD completely. I can be a big help and I will be fair to everyone.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? After I bring the reporter and ask what happened. I would bring the person being reported. Then if he started cussing me out I would tell him to stop. I would give him three verbal warnings to stop, but if he kept doing it, I would gag him. If he started cussing me out or starts to be toxic in chat, I would mute him after three verbal warnings. Then I would check logs to see if he did RDM. If I find out he did RDM (or mass rdm), I would tell him that RDM is not allowed. Then I would let him know he would be receiving a warn and 600 seconds of jail time for mass RDM and staff disrespect. Then I would let him know about the MOTD and that he should read it while in jail. 

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

• Head of Staff
43 minutes ago, MJTHEOG said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

-Not that much warns
-Active on the server

-Nice person

-Good app

-Bit of Staff Experience

Good luck Magic!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

9 hours ago, MJTHEOG said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

-Not that much warns
-Active on the server

-Nice person

-Good app

-Bit of Staff Experience

Good luck Magic!

I think he would be a great staff member

Raze

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

10 hours ago, MJTHEOG said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

-Not that much warns
-Active on the server

-Nice person

-Good app

-Bit of Staff Experience

Good luck Magic!

I 1000% agree GL Magic!

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

17 hours ago, MJTHEOG said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

-Not that much warns
-Active on the server

-Nice person

-Good app

-Bit of Staff Experience

Good luck Magic!

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

On 9/26/2020 at 12:34 AM, MJTHEOG said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

-Not that much warns
-Active on the server

-Nice person

-Good app

-Bit of Staff Experience

Good luck Magic!

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

On 9/25/2020 at 11:34 PM, MJTHEOG said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

-Not that much warns
-Active on the server

-Nice person

-Good app

-Bit of Staff Experience

Good luck Magic!

Exactly all that^

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD