Cuffing rule that needs to be changed P2 - Denied

Jack II

What are you suggesting? - You cannot change to a weapon while going through the process of being cuffed, but you can't be cuffed if you have a weapon out.

How would this change better the server? - Makes sense, also balanced

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - No

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everybody

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

Rejected from the gaminglight community

-Support

This means the FearRP rules will have to be changed and the rules were changes so that attempts to capture and AOS'es could be done easier and we can try to have more RP than just shooting.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

33 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

This means the FearRP rules will have to be changed and the rules were changes so that attempts to capture and AOS'es could be done easier and we can try to have more RP than just shooting.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

48 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

1 hour ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

1 hour ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

I THINK Jack worded this wrong, he means so you can't be cuffed mid gunfight, so say a CI and a Sarkic are fighting theirs no rule, to my knowledge, against the sarkic just cuffing the CI mid fight, yes its unlikely to happen but I've seen some ridiculous cuffs before and getting cuffed mid gunfight would be ridiculous. Take this with a grain of salt btw I may be being stupid.

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

I'm still confused why people say this will make cuffing someone with a gun out impossible. You can still FearRP them with our current FearRP rules, and then simply order them to drop the gun.

Edited by Phillers

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

18 hours ago, Meridian said:

I THINK Jack worded this wrong, he means so you can't be cuffed mid gunfight, so say a CI and a Sarkic are fighting theirs no rule, to my knowledge, against the sarkic just cuffing the CI mid fight, yes its unlikely to happen but I've seen some ridiculous cuffs before and getting cuffed mid gunfight would be ridiculous. Take this with a grain of salt btw I may be being stupid.

No he just wants it so people with a gun out can’t be cuffed witch would go back too the days when people with a gun out can’t be fear RPed because now they can just have a gun out when you try and they can’t be cuffed making ALL THE BALANCE WORK FOR NOTHING it’s balanced as it is

1 hour ago, pixalgamer99 said:

No he just wants it so people with a gun out can’t be cuffed witch would go back too the days when people with a gun out can’t be fear RPed because now they can just have a gun out when you try and they can’t be cuffed making ALL THE BALANCE WORK FOR NOTHING it’s balanced as it is

Wrong I don't know what people don't understand. This has nothing to do with fearrp. Literally I don't know how but Orange is the only person who understands. Getting fearrped and cuffed is different from getting insta cuffed by a random sarkic or CI

Rejected from the gaminglight community

-support

Next to impossible to tell if you're the one being cuffed whilst in groups, would cause too many accidents

also funny haha afk in the middle of town but I have gun out so you can't kidnap me

I get the reasoning, but not the solution I'd like

TCM Jack CI Heinz / J03 Italian Mob Boss Zepelli 😳Former CI Research Administrator Heinz - Not [REDACTED] Researcher