Tortys Trial Moderator Application! - Denied

Torty

Should i become a Trial Moderator?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should i become a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Torty

What is your steam name?: [GL]Torty

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:160202308

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, i used to staff on gaminglight police rp

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) End of august last year

What date did you make your forums account? Sep 23 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2211570703

Have you donated? Yes 500 somethin dollars

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes i have.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Hey, I know a few weeks ago i was denied but i think i am ready for this now, i have read the MOTD Multiple times and have a very good understanding of the document. I have also read over the staff handbook and have a extreme understanding of it, i can make sure to not abuse my powers and only use them to improve the server. I have also been staff before so i know how to use commands correctly, I can also keep myself collected and not get mad when put in stressful situations, I will also make sure to be very active on staff and on the server/teamspeak my goal in staff is to improve the community as a whole, I promise to keep myself together and be mature at all times. I also understand when to give certain punishments, for example if someone clearly made a accident, i wouldnt warn them or ban them, i would simply issue a verbal warning and tell them to not do it again. I also understand the power of being staff and i promise to not abuse it. So overall the reasons i deserve staff are, I will be extremely active. I will also make sure to use my power correctly and accordingly, i will promise to be mature and help the server grow in the best way possible. I will also respect my higher ups and make sure i am in teamspeak, it will help me being in teamspeak all the time even when not on staff because if someone needs me they can ask me in there!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would start with trying to talk to the guy, if he doesnt respect my wishes of him being quiet, i would gag him so he is forced to resert to typing, after that i would talk to the person that sent in the report (If available) and see what else if anything, the RDMer did. If it was nothing then i would result to thinking of the staff handbook and the MOTD to make sure that all my information is correct, Then i would issue a formal warning for Mass RDM, then i would contact a personnel that could ban and ask them if they would issue a ban for 5 days. I would make sure everything is ok with the reporter then i would send him/her on there way. 

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

• Head of Staff
2 hours ago, SupremeChow said:

+Support

• - Well known
  • -Good app
  • - Last question is a bit iffy

• Like 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

5 hours ago, TheDerick said:

+ Support
- Was staff before
- Mature
- Knows the rules
- Low warns

• Like 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+Support

-Has previous experience
-Low warns
-Active on the forums

-The application could use a little work because you repeat yourself a lot and also make very long sentences.

Overall I feel like you should be apart of the staff team just make sure to work on the application a bit next time 

• Like 1

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

On 8/28/2020 at 9:21 AM, SupremeChow said:

+Support

• - Well known
  • -Good app
  • - Last question is a bit iffy

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager